Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:50 PM   #25
moretech

Default Page 19

Jeff kept on moving his fingers in and out of Samantha’s pussy who started to moan a little. “One minute passed, two to go” said Lisa which caused Jeff to also start sucking on Samantha’s breasts. “You’re going to fail” teased Samantha as she was letting out some moans. Everybody except for Amy was paying very close attention to both of them as Jeff started to move in and out of Samantha faster and harder but was starting to get worried. “Charles, bring me a vibrator and an anal plug, quick” said Jeff. Charles complied and gave the vibrator that Amy had used an a large plug from Jean’s bag to Jeff. “Let’s see how you like this” Jeff said while turning the vibrator on to maximum speed and pushed it inside Samantha. Then Jeff took a somewhat closer look at the plug and saw that it is a vibrating plug so he turned it on and pushed it after lubing it up inside Samantha’s ass. “One minute to go” said Lisa. Jeff decided to start licking Samantha’s clit making her moan more and more. “It’s working” Jeff thought to himself.

Samantha was starting to get close to an orgasm when Lisa said “Ten …. Nine … eight”. Now Jeff was really worried as he was about to loose the dare but at the same time also very happy that he got to do this to Samantha. “Seven …. Six …. Five …. Four” continued Lisa when a loud moan came from Amy as she had an other orgasm. “Three …. Two …. One …. TIME!” said Lisa. “Well, Sam, did you cum?” asked Kati. “No, I didn’t but I am very close” said Samantha as Jeff stopped licking her. “Jeff lost the dare, go toss your dice” said Samantha as she started to take the plug out of her ass. The dice that Jeff rolled ended up being a two making him lose that round completely and ready to get spanked.

Jeff then stood up and bend over while saying “Go ahead Samantha, it was your dare so you get the first shot” This made Samantha happy and she playfully spanked Jeff. “What was that?” asked Kati “Do you call that a spank? You were hitting Amy much harder” “A spank is a spank” said Jeff. “Fine, my turn then” said Kati who made sure to hit Jeff’s ass as hard as she could leaving a handprint on his ass but Jeff did not make a peep. “Ooooh, we got a though guy over here” said Kati “Lisa, you want to go next?” Lisa happily complied and also spanked Jeff as hard as she could. “Is that all you got?” teased Jeff to make the girls look weak while in fact it was hurting a lot. “Next up, Jean” said Charles. Jean liked what she was seeing but couldn’t seem to hit Jeff very hard. “I don’t know why Amy was screaming so much when she got spanked” joked Jeff trying to take his mind of the pain. “Well, as Amy is busy, I will be next” said Charles who hit Jeff as hard as he could. “Ok, that one did hurt” said Jeff “Is Jesse or Amy next?” “I am” said Jesse “Amy will have to wait until she is off the sybian as she is …. Uhm …. Pre-occupied, but she will get her spanks on your ass later” Commented Kati while Jesse went to Jeff and slapped his ass also as hard as he could.

“There, with exception of Amy, all done, that’s not so bad, let’s spin” said Jeff while thinking “That freaking hurt”. Jeff then spun the bottle which landed on Lisa. “I will go for a dare, Samantha, what do I do?” said Lisa. “As you had given dares with alcohol in it a few times you now get one too, Lisa, your dare is to go upstairs, take a bottle of beer out of the fridge, then come back down here and then you are to drink it in fifteen seconds or less”. “Okay, ill be right back” said Lisa who went to the fridge upstairs. While everyone was waiting for Lisa to come back they started to pay attention to Amy and Jesse. Amy was breathing very heavily and shaking all over while Jesse was playing with the anal plug inside of her ass and sucking on Amy’s hard nipples. “Amy is really having bad luck, the bottle still hasn’t stopped on her.” commented Charles “it probably would have been easier for her if she didn’t take the compromise” laughed Samantha. “True, but then she probably would have received some dick in that wet slit of hers” added Jeff.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post: