Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 06:39 PM   #18
moretech

Default Page 14

“You’re ready to go” said Jesse as he started to move his hands under her shirt and started to grope her breasts. Samantha started to walk while being slowed down by the groping and then Lisa moved to her and while Samantha is walking started to move the dildo in and out of her pussy. “That’s aaaah just not aaah fair now” said Samantha while moaning. Halfway down the hallway Lisa stopped moving it in and out of Samantha but making sure that it was only barely inside Samantha and instead started to rub her clit while Jesse was still fondling Samantha’s breasts under her shirt. A few steps later the dildo fell out of Samantha causing her to fail her dare. “Great, now I get to be naked” said Samantha in an annoyed tone. “You should stop now, Jesse” said Samantha “The dare is over, so you can’t touch me anymore until I would lose again” Jesse now stopped fondling Samantha.

After the handcuffs got taken off Samantha walked to the center of the group where everyone could easily see her and then started to lift her shirt waiting with it just under her breasts and then turned around while dancing to no music, shortly after Samantha lifted her shirt to reveal her light blue bra that is covering her D-cup breasts. “Who wants to see if they can win this from me?” asked Samantha to Jean and Jesse to which Jean replied “I will play for the shirt, Jesse can play for the bra” Jesse agreed with this deal and then Samantha and Jean got ready for Rock Paper Scissors. “One two three” Samantha chose paper while Jean chose rock making Samantha win and allowing her to keep her shirt after the game. Once this was done Samantha went back to dancing and lowered her bra straps and slowly taking her arms out from them. Right as Samantha then went to her back to unhook the bra a loud moan came from Amy who just got an orgasm from the vibrator that is inside her pussy. “Somebody seems to be having fun” said Charles in a teasing manner to Amy. “Aren’t we all?” said Jeff. “True enough, let’s get back to Samantha stripping” said Charles which then made Samantha go once again to the back of her bra and unhooked it. Samantha then moved her hands to the front, holding her bra against her breasts before suddenly pulling it away revealing her firm breasts and hard pink nipples.

“Nice nipples, you must be horny, just look at them being so hard” said Kati to which Samantha then blushed and said “Ok, Jesse, let’s play”. Samantha played scissors while Jesse played Scissors making it a draw and they have to play again, this time Samantha chose Rock and Jesse chose paper making Samantha lose her bra, luckily for her she still can wear her pants and shirt when she goes home. Once this was done Samantha went to sit down with her legs spread and pussy clearly visible to the group before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Jeff who got the question “Because of the population problem, in China, married couples lose various governmental benefits after the birth of which child?”. Jeff started to think and said “Third”. Once he looked at the screen he realized that he lost as it is the second child. “Damn, ok, ill take my boxers off too and be the first male that is naked, so ladies, go ahead and watch.” Jeff then stood up and started to lower his boxers which clearly had a tent. Once they were low enough his dick popped out and Jeff noticed that Samantha started to bite her lips a little as she was staring at him. “Do you like what you see Samantha?” “Yes, I do, and I hope it’s mutual” “It sure is” said Jeff before completely taking off his boxers and then going to Jean to play Rock Paper Scissors.

“Before you play your game, Jeff, would you like to get a blowjob from Amy while you are playing the rock paper scissors?” Asked Charles. “In one way yes, but it would distract me, so I will pass” replied Jeff to which Amy was relieved. Jean and Jeff then played their game which resulted in a draw on the first three tries but eventually Jeff won with Paper over rock. “Darn it, I wanted to keep those” said Jean “Oh well, lets keep playing and go spin the bottle instead you good looking naked man” she added.

Jeff spun the bottle which landed on Charles. “I won’t even look at the computer, Lisa, give me a dare” Charles said. “I dare you to allow Jean to tickle you for three minutes but you can not make a sound, if you do, then you lose. “Easy enough” said Charles as he looked at Jean. Jean then quickly stood up and when to Charles. “Start the timer in 3 …. 2 …. 1 …. Now” said Jean as she started to tickle Charles. Unfortunately for everybody Charles is not ticklish and had no problem with not making a sound for the full three minutes. “I told you it was easy” he said once time to be done was announced. Charles then spun the bottle.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote