Thread: Is it safe?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 09:48 PM   #29
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default toilet lovin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred&ted View Post
Is it safe to lick a toilet with out cleaning it? Or should you clean it first.

I want to know because last time I did it, I cleaned it, I was fine but there wasn't much effect on me because it didn't taste bad so it felt like I was just licking something... So the question is, Is it safe to lick an unclean toilet?
I think that licking a toilet that isn't clean sounds pretty unsafe without even having to ask. Depending on how dirty your toilet is you could be ingesting millions if not billions of tiny germs and bacteria, not to mention pleanty of urine and fecal matter.

Common bacteria that can be found on toilets include, but is not limited to:
~Shigellosis- can cause severe diarrhea and dysentery as well as inflamation of the intestines.
~Staphylococcus- the antibiotic strain is responsible for MRSA
~Salmonella-can cause severe vomiting and diarrhea

There is a problem, though, with cleaning the toilet then licking it, depending on what you clean it with/how you clean it.

While disinfectants will get rid of a fair amount of the ickies but it also leaves behind some of the chemicals. Many of those chemicals are certainly not something you would want to ingest and can make you just as sick if not more so than the things you're trying to not get sick from. Poisoning is a bad thing.

So, my only suggestion is, that, if you must lick a toilet, clean how you would regularly do so and then wipe down additionaly very well with a wet paper towel or something. The whole goal being that you get rid of the left over chemical residue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred&ted View Post
Ok, So I should clean it all before I lick it or anything.... Could you think of things that could give it a fowl taste while I lick it?
You can do a general google search for things that are bitter that you could easily pick up in a store. Things that do come to mind though are things like the peels off of citrus fruit. If you take the peel and run it kind of hard against the outside of the bowl you should get a slightly bitter taste off of it. Also, around this time of the year there is usually a fair amount of dandelions floating around. The insides of the steams usually are quite bitter and could be wiped on the bowl as well to get that nasty taste.

Then as for your cum being on the toilet, i suppose that could work? Still germs involved and if you have any STDs don't be putting your cum in your mouth because you can further spread it to the rest of your body. Otherwise you should be good.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3

Last edited by nellybell; 05-22-2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: spelling not so hot.
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote