Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #31
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

Finally that long day of school was over and I started driving home. School let out at 1:50, so I would be home in 10 minutes. Giving me an hour and a half to finish my homework before I had to leave for Clarie's. I was having issues concentrating on it, fearing what would happen when I got there. About an hour in I realized I was still wearing the bikini under my clothes.

I wasn't sure if could take it off or not. I really wanted to change, but what if I wasn't supposed to. I decided it really wasn’t that big of a deal, because who knows what I would be wearing, if I would be wearing anything at Claries’. Besides, id rather wear the bikini then those awful “Adorable panties”. Finally 3:30 rolled around, and that sinking feeling in my stomach came back.

I got in my car, and started driving to Claries. Once I made it there I saw two cars, her Audi and a Mazda 3. I was a bit worried when I saw that, I was really hopping that would be Lindsey or Amy’s ride. I looked at the clock, and I was right on time, which was a huge relief. I didn't know what they might do to me if I was late.

When I rang the doorbell, Lindsey opened the door, standing in her cheerleading uniform, her face then lit up with excitement. “Guys he’s here” she yelled. A few seconds later Claire and Amy walked in, also wearing their cheering uniforms. I actually was a little turned on at the sight of three young attractive girls, wearing miniskirts non the less.

“I’m glad you could make it today, were going to discuss the remainder of your junior year today” said Claire with that dirty smile. I kicked off my shoes and put them by the door, and we all walked upstairs to claries’ room. Claire pulled out her desk chair and motioned for me to sit in it. I sat down, with my leg now shaking out of fear of what was yet to come.

“So heres the deal, we own you for the rest of this school year. We have videos of you dancing like a stripper in women’s underwear, pleasuring yourself with a dildo in the ass, and who could forget your lil fashion show” said Claire. All of those memories played through my head, and I realized how much they had on me.

“We would hate to have to show anyone these videos, and I’m sure you feel the same way, don’t you”. “Yes, I would hate that”. I said meekly. “All right then, you will do whatever we say for the remainder of the school year, and if you do, when we graduate, we won’t care for you anymore”. Said Claire. “Yea we’ll be partying in college!” screamed Amy.

“Yea Nicky, you only have to deal with this until we graduate”. This was somewhat of a relief to hear, I’m and they have jobs, cheering, and college to worry about, so it couldn’t be that bad. “However, The longer this goes on, the more things we have on you. So we get to have more fun with you” said Claire. All the girls were laughing now, and I was getting scared.

“So here’s how this is going to work, obviously you wont be able to come here every day, and whenever I want. I understand that, people are busy. So in the event you cannot come over when I ask you, you must give me notice, and you will have to make up the lost time. These responsibilities could be sending pictures, bringing us food, or your tasks will just be harder the next
time you come over” said Claire.

“Claire why don’t you tell him what happens if he doesn’t listen, or fails to complete tasks.” Said Lindsey. “Ahh great idea said Claire” now walking into her closet. She then pulled out that box where the dildo was in and poured it out on the floor in front of me. There were handcuffs, dildos, vibrators, clothespins, and a pair of pink panties that had all sorts of stains.

“When you do something wrong, you will be punished, and failure to do the punishment results in us sending out the photos and videos of you. Here’s an excellent example, remember how you called me a bitch that first night, well now its time you accepted a punishment”

Claire then went back into her closet and grabbed a white belt, whit silver squares all around it. “Girls hold him down” The girls then grabbed me out of the chair, and shoved me down on the bed bent over the front frame.”Drop his pants” Claire said, and they loosened my belt, and dropped the jeans revealing the bikini. The girls were laughing, and so was Claire “You made him wear that today” said Amy. “Yup, as cute as it is, your going to have to drop it too”

They then slid the bikini bottoms down to my ankles leaving me naked from the waste down waiting to be punished. She then pulled back the belt and swung as hard as she could, it made such a loud noise my ear was ringing, but that didn’t bother me. My ass was on fire and I let out a shriek of pain, then came another. She smacked my ass 17 times, until tears came out of my eyes, and began to beg

“Please Claire, I’m so sorry, you’re an angel, you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. I’m so privileged to do your biding. I am so sorry for what I have done!” I had lost. That was it, I had 100% submit to her. I was nothing, the dirt she walked on was worth more to her than me. “wow he’s such a baby” said Amy. “Girls I think he’s learned his lesson. Nicky, don’t put your clothes on just yet though, get back into that cute little bikini”

I kicked off the jeans, and pulled up the bikini bottoms, then I took of my shirt. The girls all had that adored smile on their faces, when Claire cleared her throat. “Today you did your responsibility of wearing that under your clothes to school. For that you will not have to do the punishment, and you get a reward.” Claire opened up a drawer at her desk and pulled out a box of razors, and two cans of shaving cream.

“Had you not worn that bikini to school, you would have gone to the wax parlor wearing that dress you picked out the other night as your choice 2. You however did the task, so instead of being humiliated and put through pain, you’re going to have three hot girls shave your body for you!” said Claire. She then opened the package of razors and handed one to both of the girls, and gave one to herself.

I did not want to get my body shaved, especially my legs, how weird would that look if anyone saw. I then thought, how weird would it be if they saw me twerking in women’s undergarments. “Just stand right here cutie” said Claire bringing me to the center of the room.

The razor blades were cold on my skin, as I stood there I couldn’t help but somewhat enjoy this. Yes they were taking every bit of manhood away from me, but this kind of felt good. It was relaxing for some reason. Three cheerleaders were grooming me in a sense, in uniform. I couldn’t help but somewhat enjoy it.

Then I felt fingers around my waste, and without warning, the bikni bottoms fell off completely. Exposing my crotch to all the girls in the room. They then covered my pubes with shaving cream, and off those came too. Once they were done Amy wiped me down with a towel, and I put the bikni bottoms back on. “Once you vacuum up these hairs you can go home. You wont have to come back over till Friday” said Claire.

Lindsey pushed the vacuum into the room and the girls recorded me vacuuming the room, in nothing but a zebra stripped bikini. Once the task was finished the girls handed me my clothes, and I got in my car. I removed the bikini while in my car, and just put it in between the back seats. Hopefully no one would go in my car and find it.

I didn’t hear from the girls until that Friday. I was in my 4th period class. The thought of what I would have to do tonight was curious to me. I had already made an agreement with joey that if my parents called, I was staying at his place for the night, and my parents thought I was going there. That way I could go to Claries’ without worrying about them

Our teacher then informed us that due to testing the lunch blocks were going to be altered today. I hated when this happened because I had a table with some people I knew on normal days. When these things happened, I wouldn’t have anywhere to sit, but boy did I wish that were the case today.

When I entered the lunch line my phone vibrated in my pocket. “Hey do you have the first lunch period today?” was a text I got from Claire. I replied with a yes get back “yay! You can sit with me and the girls today! We’re going to have such a fun lunch!” I looked for them once I had gotten my tray, and saw them sitting up against the wall in the back corner of the cafeteria.

They were waving at me motioning me to sit with them. At least this would make me look popular to anyone who saw me, I thought to myself. I sat down and the girls were all gossiping about boys, and all that girl crap. “so how have you been today” said Amy. “Fine, its been a good day” I said happily. “looking forward to tonight” said Lindsey. “Yea, I’m sure ill have a great time”
I said. “Yea we got something special for you tonight and there no game tonight, so we have plenty of time for fun!”
The girls all started whispering, and looking at me with an evil smile. “Let’s have some fun right now” said Lindsey. I then felt a foot prop up on my chair,

“I’d start rubbing that if I were you” said Lindsey showing me a picture on her phone of me vacuuming in a bikini. So I put down my food, and began massaging her feet in the school cafeteria. Luckily we were in the corner, so no one should see me.

Amy then grabbed my tray, and spat on my pizza, she then passed it down to Claire who did the same thing. Lindsey was the last to spit on my food, and then she handed over to me. I was still massaging her feet when Claire said “eat up now, you got a long night ahead missy” Lindsey then moved her feet away from my chair and they all watched as I ate the spit covered pizza.

They all gave me dirty looks, and eww’s. They went back to whispering, and then they all stared at me. “We forgot to tell you, if you’re a good lil girl, you will get rewards during this year of fun. Were going to give you one now” said Claire. The girls all kicked off there flip flops and started playing with my cock, on the top of my pants using nothing but their feet.

It instantly began to grow hard and I just sat there and enjoyed. “Eww its getting hard” said Amy. All there girls were laughing and began to blush. I then realized I hoped this boner went away before I walked back to class. They continued to do this for a while and I began to squirm. It felt so good, but I didn’t want to cum in my pants. I would have to sit in it for the rest of the school day.

It began to throb, and I really want to just cum, but I couldn’t. It would be so uncomfortable for the rest of the day. The girls all stopped when one of them pointed out there was only a minute left in lunch. I was so hard right now, and I would have to go to class with it being hard like that, but at least I wasn’t sitting in jizz all day.

“Oh nick, I expect you to be at my house today at 4:30, for every minute your late, you will be spanked in the yard wearing nothing but your favorite panties” said Claire in a joking voice. She then took her French fries and poured them into my underwear. “I’m serious, every minute late, you know the price” this time in a serious tone. I then waddled to the bathroom, where I took out the French fries, and dumped them into the toilet. I was so scared thinking of what would happen tonight.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote