View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #6
VarsityLAXSoCal

Okay, so here's Part 2, I put it in a separated format like i was advised to. So like i stated above i encourage criticism (if its needed =]) Let me introduce the new character

Carter(Ryans brother)
Build: Skinny, but athletic, slight muscles on his chest
Hair: Long, black, surfer hair

Part 2
“So Dylan…Truth or Dare?” Ryan whispered

“Um…dare I guess” said Dylan cautiously

“Okay, I dare you to go make a sandwich with my Moms toothbrush”

“What the hell kinda dare is that Ryan?” Whispered Dylan(very loudly)

“A dare you have to do, or else” Ryan said with a slight chuckle.

“Whatever” said Dylan as he walked out the door.
Dylan had no choice but to comply. “What would he do if I said no?” he thought. He slowly walked downstairs to retrieve some sandwich bread when he encountered something strange.

“What the Fu…” said a voice on the living room sofa.

“Who’s there?” said Dylan quietly

To his surprise, Ryans brother Carter emerged from behind the sofa.

“What the fuck are you doing up at 1 in the morning?” said Dylan, still trying to be quiet.

“Im fucking hungry, now scram” said Carter

“Dude, I’ll kick your ass” said Dylan as he grabbed a sandwich roll and an assortment of condiments and walked away.

As Dylan walked upstairs, Carter couldn’t help but wonder why Dylan would walk down here, grab a roll and sauces, and walk back upstairs. Carter
shrugged it off and reopened his laptop and resumed masturbating.

Dylan trudged up the stairs, replaying what had just happened down there. He peered back down the stairs as he rounded the corner and couldn’t help but notice a faint light from the same room he left. He slowly looked around the corner of the wall parallel to him. And noticed it was the light from a laptop sitting on Carters thighs.

“What the hell” Dylan whispered to himself, hoping not to be heard.

He attempted to get a closer look, though his eyes were still adjusting to the darkness of the night. He noticed the laptop was rapidly shaking about. He hid behind one of the countertops in the kitchen and observed for a moment. Dylan knew right away what Carter was doing because he noticed a naked woman on the computer screen.

“He’s only 13 years old…damn…” Whispered Dylan.

Dylan slowly tiptoed upstairs again avoiding being spotted by Carter.

“What took you so long?” queried Ryan.

“You’re not gonna believe what I just saw” said Dylan.
VarsityLAXSoCal is offline   Reply With Quote