View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #29
Glee
Account Banned

Awesome ideas guys, currently writing with my vibe in me and I can tell I'm going to be taking a some breaks

Did my morning edge in bed, then rushed to the computer to check getDare. As soon as I read the post-it note dare I developed a plan. Edged 4 times while reading threads/pm's on get dare.
After lunch I made a trip to wal-mart to buy a sharpie, post-it notes, and some other stuff. As soon as I went through checkout, I went straight to the wal-mart washrooms and got in the furthest stall from the door. First I got out the sharpie marker and refreshed the "Tease Me!" above my pussy. Then I wrote "Tastes like Glee!" on a post-it note. Then I edged myself as quitely as I possibly could, which is practically silently, I'm a ninja at this point. After that I wiped up as much of my juices as I could with the post-it note and stuck it to the side of the toilet seat.
*stopping for a break, add an edge to the tally*
I was so worried that someone would be waiting for the stall when I opened the door, since they might see the note right away and know it was me, so I waited until I was sure I was the only one and then rushed out.
Uneventful until a couple hours before bed. Went back on getDare and pm'ed with some people. I concentrated on doing a lot of seperate edges instead of holding it, and had lots of fun teasing/being teased. Edged 15 times!
*need to stop again, taking a longer break this time, sooo sensitive, add an edge*
Going to bed now. I still have 6 edges to do to add up to 29 (one more than yesterday), so I'll have to do them all in bed with my vibrating dildo. I can't wait, but I'm going to have a really hard time getting to sleep...

I swear you guys are way too good at this, I'm going to explode before I get anywhere near Thursday. I finally decided to just wear pads whenever I go out for the rest of the week, since otherwise I have to worry about wet spots showing up everywhere I go. Now I'm free to get as wet as I want, whenever I want

Let me know if I'm skipping any details that you want to know or going into too much detail, and I can always use more tasks! Can't wait till Thursday!

Good night.
-Glee!
Glee is offline   Reply With Quote