Thread: Fiction: An Invitation
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
LittleBoPeep

Post Part Número Dos .. (Part Number 2)

Thanks for the feedback! Since the next part is relatively short, I'm going to probably post another portion in a few hours. Enjoy, and thanks for reading!

One more thing: As you may have gathered, the first few parts are mainly the introduction... Don't worry, things heat up really fast, really soon...

-------- PART 2 --------

BLAIRE

The week lasted for a small forever. I was so excited about Friday, but also sort of worried. Did I make a mistake by agreeing to got to a strangers house...? Jen thought so. She gave me the silent treatment for the entire week, and I hated it. But on Friday morning, she came over to me and -a new first- actually APPOLOGIZED! I, of course, forgave her, and we spent the entire lunch period that day discussing the night. Jen was going to come home with me after school, and then we were going to walk over to Nick and Jo (Nicks sister)'s house. I knew my parents wouldn't mind- they never did. They were actually fairly "odd birds", as my teacher would say. They were never content... And, while sometimes it troubled me, I didn't worry. I just... Well. Whatever. You know already, so I suppose it doesnt matter, really. But it's still awkward...

NICK

Jo told me that our parents were leaving for L.A. at 5:15 this afternoon (Friday), and that our guests, Blaire, Jen, and her friend were coming at 7. She also told me that Samantha was "the friend" that she told me about on Saturday.. Which, I'll admit, excited me. Samantha was only 12 and VERY innocent. There was also a rumor going around the school that she liked me... Which might make some exciting happenings at our game. More on the game: Jo said the she read on a website of some sort about an application that you could download for your iPod touch that would give truth or dares. It seemed really cool to me... And it seemed like just the sort of thing that Jo would hunt down! I was excited for the evening... Now, I just had to get through a Social Studies test...

To Be Continued! Don't ditch me- I know the first parts may seem "la-la-boring", but you need them for later! Comments, too, rock.

Last edited by LittleBoPeep; 03-16-2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Fails on my part
LittleBoPeep is offline   Reply With Quote