Thread: Fiction: Nat / alie
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 11:47 PM   #26
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nat / alie 3: Shopping for Two
By Jappio

Part 4 (Natalie)

When my eyes opened, I noticed two things right away. One was the loud noise of the many people surrounding me. The other thing was the fact that I could feel my totally bare bottom against cool plastic. It was a combination that had me instantly worried.

I looked around and saw I was in the food court. I then looked down and was horrified how much of my legs were on show. I was also worried by the fact that my legs were wide open too. I quickly shut them and went to push the hem down. I found though there was no spare material at all! I was barely covered, and I couldn’t do anything about it!

I wiggled and shifted in my seat, trying my damnedest to find some extra cloth to the skirt. In no way could I stop from having to sit my naked lower half down on the chair though. I think I was covered from other prying eyes once I stopped moving, but I sure didn’t feel like it with how little the skirt was. Did Nat buy a new and smaller one?

My heart sunk though when I realized there were more issues with my outfit. All my jostling had opened up the front of my shirt. Now on show was a narrow strip of skin showing between the ends of the shirt and plenty of bare breasts! My nipples were only just hidden. I quickly grabbed a fist full of each flap and shut it quickly. I tried to find buttons on it to close it up properly, but I found none! The shirt had no way of staying shut.

I looked to my side and was about ready to try and run, but then realized I was trapped. I didn’t feel safe to stand and run in an outfit that felt ready to fall off me. I saw the seas of people around me, and so I just barely stopped myself. I wasn’t the center of attention yet, so my best way to stay hidden was to stay put.

It’s only at that point that I looked around to take in my surroundings properly. I realized that with the way Nat was sitting, and the near flashing of my breasts with the shirt, I may have already been spotted. I didn’t see anyone looking my way. Perhaps I’d been lucky and no one had the chance to see anything. That’s when I spied a note lying on the table in front of me.

The note read,

“Dear Natalie,

Nat here, and you were very rude to have interrupted my fun back at the panty shop! I was teasing the poor girl there so well before you went and BUTTed in. So since you like butts so much, you get to show our bare one off now. I made a few changes, and you can’t complain since they are my own clothes. Don’t bother trying to put anything on, it’s all locked away. If I find out you tried to cheat too, I’ll just make it tougher next time! I know you won’t though, since you love this stuff so much, always makes our little pussy so wet~ Have fun! ; )

– Nat <3”

I quickly crumpled the note, not happy with what it said, and I didn’t want anyone else to be able to read it. I couldn’t believe Nat did this to me. She should know I didn’t have much control over when I got control of the body at all. Then again, a part of me did feel bad, even if her revenge had me dizzy. Not that I wanted her exposing our body around town, but I did feel a bit bad about ruining her day.

That said, I still felt completely trapped, more so now that I knew that there weren’t options. I turned to the side and found that she had locked up her backpack. I hadn’t a clue what the combination could be, so there was really no getting even the panties back out, assuming that’s where she put them.

I tugged on the skirt again, keeping one hand at the shirt to hold it shut. I was shocked these were somehow the same clothes. I was wondering how she managed to do this to herself, to even get around like this. I wasn’t at all sure how I was supposed to get out of the mall wearing a few scraps.

“Nat somehow did it, so can you Natalie. It’s not like you have much choice. Even if you wait here for Nat to take over, she’ll probably make it worse… get rid of the skirt and shirt altogether,” I thought to myself. I shivered at the thought of being actually naked in the mall. I was still a bundle of nerves; the thought that it could be worse did somehow give me a bit of hope. I was going to have to put up with it.

I tried standing up quickly and getting it over with, but hesitated as I noticed just how many people were around me. Getting off the seat without flashing anyone was going to be hard. I felt indecent just sitting there. Thinking of the clothes actually bouncing around as I walked was embarrassing enough. Before when the clothes were regular sized I felt on the edge of exposure. Now it would be impossible probably.

“Not impossible Natalie. Nat wouldn’t do that; she wouldn’t get us arrested for indecent exposure. You just have to be careful… you’ve got this. Nothing is on show if you do this right.”

I slowly stood up. I did it when no one was glancing my way, and I think I made it. With my body now totally vertical, I tried to smooth the skirt out to cover as much as I could. It fell into place, and it felt as if I really was just barely covered, and I hadn’t even started to move yet. I tried to fidget with it with my one free hand, to lower it some more, but didn’t want to draw attention to myself. The few tugs I tried actually threatened to have the skirt pulled down too far and just expose me above the waistband.

My other hand grasped the crumpled note to my chest, holding the two ends shut. With just one hand there, I could feel both the upper and lower halves of the shirt spread open. There was too much to hold, but I didn’t have nearly enough hands.

Realizing I shouldn’t leave her backpack there, I carefully reached down to get it. I tried using the hand at my chest first, but the shirt instantly fell open and I had to scoop it shut immediately. I wasn’t at all used to having to hold my shirt shut. This meant the hand I had wanted to hold my skirt down with would have to do the job.

Again I took a look around to make sure no one was staring. I don’t know if I was really going unnoticed, or if people were quick to glance away before I could catch them. Yet either way, I couldn’t confirm that anyone was looking. I tried to bend at my knees as much as possible as I reached for the pack, but even with every careful move I could make, I felt the hem of the skirt tickle the very bottoms of my cheeks!

I quickly lifted the pack up and stood straight again. Anyone behind me had the perfect chance to see I had no panties on at all, I was sure of it. In panic, I tried to hurry up and get out of there. Again forgetting about the shirt, I instinctively moved the hand from my chest to put through the loop of a shoulder strap on the backpack. My shirt opened up again as I hoisted the pack up. My eyes grew wide when I saw this happen in slow motion in front of me and I quickly used both my hands to try and shut the shirt again.

Problems arose though because of the pack now. It had pinched the little bit of slack the shirt had, so I had less material to pull. Even with both hands I managed to only cover a small bit of skin, the two slits at the top and bottom were wider. I was flustered though, in a panic, and so I instead started to quickly walk forward away.

I was so sure that I was being watched by everyone, but I looked towards the floor, not wanting to know for sure. I really wanted to run actually, but even a few small steps left my nether regions be tickled by the air. That’s when I remembered just how short my skirt was and I immediately brought a hand down to it to try and keep it from flipping up as I walked.

My heart strained as I made my walk out of the food court. I couldn’t run and hide. I couldn’t keep my shirt fully shut. I couldn’t even guarantee that I kept my skirt down. I was totally naked under these insufficient clothes, but I felt as if my legs were shackled. I dropped the note into a waste bin on my way out of the court, and tried my best to not look back.

I didn’t hear cheers or chants thankfully. I felt as if maybe I was lucky, I’d gotten away with it. I normally dressed moderately, and normally I would wonder how some girls pulled off anything risqué in public. Now I was the one who was half dressed. Maybe I was overly modesty and ‘normal’ people don’t notice things like small skirts. Yet even with the relief that no one was calling me out, I still worried that people were silently watching and seeing way more than they should!

I wondered if Nat was like this too. I had a feeling she wasn’t. From all accounts, Nat seemed like the person who would have walked without a care in the world, letting the clothes drift away from our body and expose it to anyone who wanted to see. It still always surprised me how different the two of us were.

I wanted to come up with a plan, but I instead walked aimlessly down the main hall of the mall. I knew I had to get out, and I was heading towards the nearest entrance. My main concern was holding my clothes down and shut, and on trying to control myself. I really wanted to just run out of there, but I knew that would expose me totally.

To make matters worse, it was clear that Nat had… been enjoying her time making modifications. Our body was more turned on then when I last had control, and that was saying something. Said arousal meant that the air felt that much cooler on my thighs and lips because of the slickness that had started to coat them. In a skirt this short, I actually would have had to worry about someone noticing that I had trails of moisture dripping down my legs. I hoped that it would go unnoticed as I walked though.

Then there was the matter of the shirt rubbing against my chest as I tugged the material close to it. I thought before it would be hard for them to go unnoticed, now it just felt obscene with how obvious they stuck out against the fabric. Me holding the shirt shut probably drew attention to that area too.

I got closer and closer to the exit. I’d be able to head out into the parking lot and get home. No one had stopped me or commented on my appearance. I was hoping that it was all in my head, that I wasn’t actually all that poorly dressed. With my end in sight, I wanted to pick up speed, but each earnest step only made it so I could feel more of my legs be exposed from under the shifting and bouncing skirt.

When I got to the door, I wasn’t even sure which hand to use. Both seemed to risk exposure. The hand at my chest though was absolutely needed; the shirt would fall open without it. I didn’t have much time to think either; with so many people being around, I wanted out fast. So, before anyone could be bothered by me idling in front of the door, I used the hand holding my skirt down to tug open the large glass door.

Disaster struck in what felt like slow motion. As I opened the door, I had to really pull to get it open. Once it was open halfway, I felt a giant gust of wind rush through. It sent shivers up my spine as it tickled my mostly exposed body, especially my naked legs. The wind did more than chill me though, as it also flipped my then defenseless skirt!

The tiny bundle of material got caught in the draft and lifted up. All at once my entirely bare lower half was exposed, and I screeched loudly as it did. A mistake, as if anyone wasn’t looking, they probably would be then!

My first reaction in a fight or flight moment: flight. I kept my one hand firmly on the handle of the door as I continue to drag it open to make my way out. My second instinct was to fight it, to try and keep the skirt down. Since I was trying to slip through the door way though, only one other hand was available.

Wrangling the skirt down seemed impossible. I first pushed it in front, mostly embarrassed by the idea that my pussy would be on show. I tried to lower it as much as I could, but with how small it was, I had no control over the back, so I was still mooning everyone behind me.

The mistake of moving the hand that was holding my shirt may seem obvious, but I was in a total panic and hadn’t thought of it. I didn’t realize the mistake until my shirt whipped open and I felt it fly right past a nipple.

I felt powerless; I had no way to hold the door open, hold my shirt shut, and try to keep my skirt down. One hand wasn’t even enough to control the skirt fully. I slid the hand down there to the side of the skirt, hoping that maybe holding it there would cover both my front and back half, but it left me half exposed on each half. I again put my hand in front, settling to at least cover my pussy.

Once outside, I still felt a total mess, and started to just rush away from the mall. Out of the corner of my eye, I did see that people had seen me, and my face was searing hot with embarrassment. With two hands again, I tried my best to get my clothing situation under control.

Keeping my skirt down wasn’t any easier. It was windy out, and with my panicky run across the lot, I couldn’t manage to keep it down on both sides. Meanwhile, my hand up top was able to wrestle one shirt end down, but not the other. One end wasn’t quite long enough, as it was still partially pinched down at my shoulders, not leaving me with much slack at all. An entirely bare breast was left out because of this. If I tried to grab the other end, I’d have to let go of the first, and it would flap away before I could even get the second one back. There was no way to get both with one hand.

This all happened as I ran by a couple of people. I heard one of them gasp even. I felt like I was a streaker. I had to find cover, and so I nearly leapt between two parked cars. There, I was finally able to stop and use both my hands effectively.

My adrenaline was running at max. My hands were shaking and I could barely grip the clothing well enough. I shrugged my shoulders and gave the shirt enough of a yank to get it fully loose again. The wind fought me, but I was able to get both ends in one hand.

Kneeling down, the skirt hid pretty much nothing I could tell. The constant breeze was tickling my thighs and still soaked lips. I tried to wiggle the skirt again, frustrated that I couldn’t find a balance that allowed for extra cover.

Standing, I tried to see how bad it was. Though it’s not like I lost material since being in the mall, the wind was a new component that did truly make this impossible. I wondered if this was somehow part of Nat’s plan.

I was thoroughly embarrassed, and I wanted to get home. I needed to just make it to the car, and then I’d finally have cover. Yet something besides my worry of exposure held me in place a moment longer. I had just then realized I didn’t even know where Nat had parked.

The whole time in my panic, I’d never considered where I actually was going. I looked out at the sea of cars, wondering where she could be. The parking lot for the mall was huge, and wrapped around the building in an ‘L’ shape even.

Feeling trapped all over again, I stood there in my blustering skirt that would refuse to leave my butt covered. I gripped the shirt with no buttons that I had to hold shut or have my breasts totally revealed. The hand clutched to my shirt shook and shivered, wondering just what I was going to do. No longer was I home free, I’d have to search the lot for our car, and I’d have to do it while risking more and more exposure.

I knew when I had no options though, or at least when I felt like I didn’t. I made sure the coast was clear, and I walked my way to the next aisle of cars, scanning them for same make and color. I was hoping I’d see it before too long, because as I walked I knew I could end up mooning anyone with this devilish wind not leaving my skirt down.

This wind would have been tough even with the skirt how it was before. I couldn’t believe I was actually wishing I had those embarrassingly tiny panties on at that moment too. I thought what Nat had before was bad, but this was even worse. Even with this doubt though, the fires between my legs still kept going. I felt nuts for not being able to control my clothes or my body.

A few more aisles, and a few more people potentially seeing my butt, I was getting worried. I was half way across the lot, and I still hadn’t found the car. The wind wasn’t letting up either. I was about to give up hope, but that’s when I saw it. Parked far from the entrance it sat. I again wondered if maybe some of this torture Nat did on purpose.

Making my final walk there, I battled still with the wind. I barely kept my shirt shut, shirt tails flapping at my sides exposing my stomach. Though I pushed as much of it between my thighs as I could, my skirt couldn’t stay down and exposed my hips and butt. I had to walk right past at least two people, both of which gasped loud enough for me to hear. I had wanted to hide or stay hidden, but I wanted in the car just a bit more. “You’re Nat right now, you’re Nat. It’s not your body. This was her game!” I tried to say to myself as a mantra.

I took the dangling keys from the side of the backpack and opened the car door. I nearly jumped inside and shut the door, sitting on the seat, not even caring for a moment about the odd feeling of the material on my bare cheeks. I just sighed a relief, happy for it to be over. Next time, I would have to somehow be careful of not interrupting Nat again; clearly I wasn’t up to her level!

The End
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote