Thread: Fiction: Nat / alie
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 11:46 PM   #25
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nat / alie 3: Shopping for Two
By Jappio

Part 3 (Nat)

Being surrounded by the walls of a bathroom stall wasn’t new to me for when I wake up. Natalie loves to hide herself away somewhere as private as she can. I wasn’t very happy though that I was taken away from the show I was enjoying!

I got up on my feet and looked down. I saw that I was dressed back in my blouse and shirt, but with more buttons done up than I’d have had. I also could feel what felt like panties under my skirt. Natalie really knows how to be a buzz kill!

Well, that is only partly true. I move a hand to my breasts, and began to massage them. My nipples were still hard, and I even gasped in shock by how sensitive they were. It was like Natalie hadn’t cooled down at all. I wasn’t sure how much time passed, but it was validating to know that prim and proper Natalie was at least unable to deny how fun things must have been. I figured Natalie probably left the store as soon as she could. I was sad for the nice assistant, as she never got the last bit of her show probably. I would surely have to return there someday to have the rest of our fun.

I walked out of the stall and looked at myself in the mirror. I lifted my skirt without a second thought. There was the final pair of panties I had planned on, so maybe Natalie didn’t get out right away. Though I love wearing nothing, I had to admit the panties did look very cute and naughty. I plucked the waist of them, seeing just how snug they were. I then ran a finger along the front of them too, happy to find they were already pretty wet. The touch felt wonderful too.

My mind began to come up with new ideas already as I modeled my new panties for myself. Natalie had interrupted my games, but perhaps that just meant it was time to involve her some more. Give her a little crash course in my kind of fun. The thought of exposing her had me quickly tugging at the strings of the panties. I loved the way the little things pop away from me and expose my lower half when I pluck them like that.

I looked at my bared pussy for a bit, thinking exactly what I would do. I was very glad I brought my exhibitionist kit with me, as I would need it. I took it off my back and stuffed my panties inside.

I then took out a pair of scissors. Such a thing is very useful to a girl who wants to expose herself. I immediately took them and began to snip off every button on my blouse. Sure, it wouldn’t be very usable without, but I didn’t care. In no time it had no buttons, and fell open.

Giving a quick twirl, the shirt opened up and my breasts swayed into the open. I took each into a hand and gave them each a grope. My nipples tingled with pleasure and I could only smile. I was already in a good mood again for sure. Yet I still wanted to seek my revenge, so I turned the scissors attention to the skirt.

I took the skirt off; a bit disappointed no one had stopped into the room to catch me in pretty much nothing now. The shirt was wide open exposing my breasts, and besides my shoes and socks, I had nothing on below the waist. I looked positively naughty in the reflection on the mirror.

With skirt and scissors in hand, I began to make a few cuts along the hem of it. Though I knew it would look rough, this would make it so the skirt covers even less. Once I’d made it all the way around, I tugged it back up my legs and took a look.

The skirt was now very much shorter, and even the slightest movement seemed to expose all of my legs. I took the scissors and made a few cuts to clean it up, and just a few more so that if I moved too much, the very bottom of my butt would peek out probably. It was hard to tell of course from a higher height, but I was happy with the work enough to leave it as is.

I still had a second phase I wanted to get to, but I was too charged up to just stay there. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t have to worry about Natalie trying to return, so I probably had a bit of time to have my own kind of fun some more. I slung the backpack over my back again, and with just my newly modified outfit, I stepped back into the mall!

My heart fluttered seeing all the people. They hadn’t looked my way, as I was off in the small hall that leads to the bathrooms. My shirt was still open, just the ends over my breasts. I looked pretty indecent, and I just stood there like that. After a person or two did a double take, I knew I wouldn’t press my luck anymore, and I clamped the shirt shut with one hand and gave them a wink.

Stepping from the hall, I merged with the groups of people going about their business. I was in a few tattered garments, totally naked below them, and out in public with all these strangers! I could feel my lips quiver in delight at my naughty deed. I carefully took a moment to adjust my shirt, to let the ends over lap. I then crossed my arms over my stomach to hold them in place. With nothing up top doing the same though, the ends separated and created a large “v” that went all the way down to under my breasts, creating nothing but a window of cleavage.

As I walked along the main hall, my skirt of course danced, swished, and bounced along with me. I kept my movements small enough to not make a total sight that could get me kicked out, but a few lucky individuals would be wondering if I really was without panties. Other lucky ones would know for sure I bet!

Giddy, I made my way to the food court. Here, I would leave Natalie with the rest. I was soaked at the thought I was actually going to leave her so borderline naked in the food court! If careful, I knew she would be able to keep decent if she really wanted to, but my hopes were that she would see the light and have a bit of fun with our body.

I turned a few heads as I made my way into the sea of tables. They were at eye height, and I bet they were just dying to see under my tiny skirt. Being closer to the ground, they probably could see the bottom of my cheeks too.

Finding an empty table took a bit, but soon I was able to sit down and reach into my bag once more. This time I brought out a piece of paper, a pen, and a lock. As I set the paper down and began to write a note for Natalie, I let my legs open up a foot, knowing that someone sitting across the room from me could get quite a view!

I was pretty sure I was dripping onto the seat as I wrote the note. I hadn’t planned on teasing Natalie today, but it really is so much fun. I could just picture her nervously making her way home in this tiny outfit of mine. I just savored the idea that the whole time she’d have to fight from touching herself, just as I had to do in that moment. I wiggled in the seat, feeling my bare bottom on its smooth and cool surface.

With the note done, I slipped the pin into the bag and closed it tight. I then took the lock and secured the two zippers together. Now, without the combination that only I knew, no one could get into the bag, including Natalie. Normally I would have used it to lock away any number of clothing, but for today it was going to keep Natalie away from those panties. They were mine after all.

I then looked up, happy to see I did have at least one person in my own personal audience. She curiously was spying under my skirt. I think she was wondering if I was doing this on purpose or not. In a few moments, I’d imagine the answer would change. I closed my eyes, ready to let Natalie finish up the adventure.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote