Thread: Fiction: Nat / alie
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 11:44 PM   #22
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nat / alie 3: Shopping for Two
By Jappio

Part 1b (Nat)

The salesgirl hesitantly walked up to the curtain and slipped inside. I watched as she got a close look at my breasts barely contained in the loose bra. I thanked her and turned my back to her, very aware of how close we were in the small room. As she did up the bra, I did my best to not pay attention to her, but I think she was looking over my shoulder and watching the way my breasts lifted as the bra was pulled tight. I loved the idea that her vision was perhaps lost in the cleavage the bra was aiding with.

With the bra set, I was now officially in a full set of underwear for the first time that day, hehe. I asked the sweet girl to step back a bit and I turned. I then lifted my skirt again, this time with no warning, and had her look at the set. I could actually see her head tilt up and down to get a good look.

“Could you maybe back up some… I have a feeling when my girlfriend sees it, she won’t be up close right away. She will probably have me put on a show,” though honestly I was the one who wanted to put on a show.

The assistant looked outside the curtain first. “Are you sure?”

I knew what I had to ask, “is there anyone out there?”

“No, not right now,” she answered.

I took a moment to pretend to be thinking. “I need to get this right, so yes, I’m sure. Let’s hurry before anyone else sees me in these embarrassing things.” So my assistant backed out of the changing cubicle and I let the curtain stay open. I stood there in the bra and my skirt raised to show off the panties.

“How is it?” I asked, feigning some more insecurity. I knew from her staring that the view was great!

“Like before, you look really good in those. I bet she’ll love you like that,” she said. She also still wore that sweet smile I loved.

I then fiddled with the waistband of the skirt. “She’s not going to keep me like this for long though, she’s going to want to get the skirt off as soon as possible I bet, one second…” I then let the skirt fall to my ankles! The sales girl was shocked, to say the least, as I stepped out of it. I approached the curtain, looking around. “Hurry, what do you think?” I asked, as if I actually was worried someone else might see.

Again, the girl studied me, and I could tell she liked it. “It’s good, really,” she said, seeming to be a bit concerned that I did just strip to just underwear in public!

I gave her a smile back, appreciating she liked it. “I’ll try something else then, see if maybe something might be better for her,” I turned and only shut the curtain about halfway.

I bent over to dig through the other sets I had gotten. Next up, I picked a small black thong and matching bra. I knew the whole time I was bent over that she was getting a extended view of my butt wrapped up in that white fabric, but she was about to get a better look at it!

I watched myself in my mirror for the next step, trying to not catch the gaze of my assistant. I enjoyed watching myself reaching for the waistband of the white cloth. I loved seeing it pull away from my body, my reflection possibly flashing a few tufts of my brunette hair poised above my lips. I made my move quick, not wanting her to actually see just how puffy they were becoming. I was alread getting quite turned on, and had at least three more things to wear!

The black thong slid up my legs fine, and at no point since the white panties came down did my butt ever truly hide from view. The thong was thin in back of course, leaving plenty of bare flesh as I adjusted the tiny fabric. Pretending to still not notice my voyeur, I turned around and stuck my butt out towards the mirror, looking at myself. I love the way the thong looked on me, and I loved even more the way the woman looked at me. Again I was able to steal a glance of her looking, I couldn’t help myself.

I stood back up, and called for her again, “miss, a bit more help with the bra again.”

This time she stepped in sooner than last time, obviously getting a bit more of a hang of the situation. I knew I would have to do my best to shake her of any confidence she might be building, hehe!

“Would you mind undoing the white one and helping me with the black one… this is so embarrassing, but I could use the help,” I explained. I turned my back to her as she was given free reign to strip me topless!

She was hesitant understandable, but her fingers did find the metal latch. She stopped for a moment, as the cups fell just a bit away from my now very hard nipples, my exposure so close to happening. I tried looking nowhere, but I really wanted to watch all of this as well!

She eased the bra down my arms, and this is when my bare breasts came into total view. She was treated to the sight of their round form and pink nipples. She tried not to stare, but with me seemingly not paying attention, she did take opportunities to look at them. She was doing her best to be professional still, and picked up the matching black bra for the set and helped me into it.

“If no one is around, if you could step back again…” I asked, my hands moving to try and cover the underwear. I wasn’t actually embarrassed, but this one was more showing then the last, and I loved acting as the shyer girl. The sweet girl again looked out and told me the coast was clear. She then stepped away from me.

I slowly moved my hands, and let her look at all the black cotton. This time, she stared even more. I don’t know if she was catching on to the game I was playing, or if she just couldn’t help herself any longer. Her eyes wandered my bared skin and frilly new set of underwear. I even did a slow spin so she could see it all.

She spoke up, “This is actually even better I think. If your girlfriend likes to see you exposed, this set is fantastic for that! You look pretty sexy in it.” The girl was becoming bolder and I like that. My corruption was working wonders.

Not wanting to lose that lovely blush from her face, or the tone of voice of her being flustered, I was going to up the ante again. “She’s such a perv though, she’s going to probably want me to really strut my stuff in these things… are you super sure the coast is clear?” I asked, looking at the entrance to the changing rooms.

The sales girl, on request, looked out, and also saw no one milling about the store. “You’re fine, but what do you mean?” she asked. I didn’t have to answer, cause next thing she knew, I walked out of the cubicle!

The girl watched as I started to walk to her left and then to her right, just along the front of the cubicles. I knew with every step my breasts would bounce lightly in the tiny bra, and that my butt would wiggle with every movement. I was in a store, just walking around in a small set of underwear in front of her, and it had her speechless!

“She’ll make me walk around sometimes just to stare at me… and I want to make sure it’s sort of good for that, you know?” I asked. I found it pretty funny I didn’t even really get a comment, she just was silently watching, hehe!

“So, is it good?” I asked again.

“I understand why your girlfriend would have you do this, you look great doing it!” she blurted out. I saw the moment her face heated up a tiny bit more. I could tell she was innocent enough to avoid purposefully hit on me, considering I was talking about a girlfriend, but she couldn’t help but complement me. I loved everything about it.

“Last one then, I really need to get going before she gets home so I can surprise her proper!” I said to excuse myself into the cubicle. “I’m going to really need your help for this last one though; it looked tough to put on.”

She and I both knew what it was… the main piece was a very dainty pair of side-tie, pink panties. I loved them the moment I saw them, and honestly knew that they were probably be the pair for me… well not the pink ones, but I’ll get to that later.

We both were in the cubicle, and I quickly asked her to remove the bra. Again, a stranger, albeit a sweet one, took off my bra. I knew she had a good look at my breasts already, but I put an arm over them as she took the bra away. I nervously looked at her and whispered, “Please don’t stare too much.” I bent down while facing away from her, and pushed the thong to the floor, stripping me naked in the small cubicle with her right there!

I let a hand press between my legs, partially to fake some modesty, but also because I was desperate for some physical contact, I was very turned on. I really wished Haley was actually there, but I would have to wait.

The sales girl didn’t know where to look. She could see my bare butt, and she could see me barely hiding my other goodies. She could see a lot honestly, and we were close enough that my naked body would occasionally bump into her clothed one; the feeling was delightful. I let my breasts become exposed so I could pick up the light, pink fabric, and I began to place it between my legs. This whole time, my breasts are now exposed as I try to position the two triangles over my bare lower half.

“Could you please help me tie this thing?” I asked, as I held the material up for her. She looked behind her for a moment, as she was still standing in the way of the curtain since I didn’t really give her much room to actually enter the cubicle fully. She then knelt next to my naked body, her head now nearly level with my hips.

Down there, I had my butt facing towards her, her eyes only inches from my butt. Her hands grasped the ends of the panty’s strings. With no halves done up, and the only ones being held up were on my left half, that meant my right butt cheek was totally exposed for my assistant. On some levels, I hoped the girl would reach up and grab it or spank it, hehe!

Of course, her innocence and or naivety were for the best; I could get Haley to do any of the extra dirty stuff later. I knew when I was sharing this story and reenacting these scenes with her; she would surely love to explore any fantasies I happened to pick up on the way.

When she had the ends tied, I didn’t let her move to my right hip. No, I played the role again of someone who isn’t exactly thinking her actions through. I instead turned to face her, so I could move my right hip to where she’d been working! The result, my pelvis, brunette fur, and just the slight sign of my bare lips all being exposed at eye level to her!

I let her stare; I just watched the way she looked forward, at my half covered lap. The triangle that was meant to be covering me up, was instead hanging off one hip. I enjoyed the moment while I could, before I’d have to insist she hurry up, before I had to return to my act. I would have loved to instead spread my legs and let her see everything she wanted.

“Miss… I need you to do the other half,” I requested as I held the ties up for her, blocking her view of me. If only you could see the way she blushed! Her whole face was totally red, having been caught staring! I guess she wasn’t totally in on my game really, because she must not have realized that my glistening and aroma were signs I loved what she did.

My sweet assistant finally started to tie the second knot, hiding away my bare lower half. The thin fabric though was taught, leaving plenty of curves for the shop girl to accurately remember what she saw. She still knelt in front of me staring. I even spun, giving her another look at my butt, this time beneath the weaves of the panties.

On her own, she stood back up. She looked in the small pile we had brought for a bra, but I informed her, “I think… that this is the sort of thing Haley would like if I didn’t have a bra to go with it,” I said.

The girl backed away, her face red, and mumbled, “I think I like it like that too.” She didn’t even check this time for other customers, too preoccupied to remember. I didn’t correct her as I stood and let her watch. I didn’t cover my breasts, and I didn’t hide the panties either. I let her see me in just that small piece of clothing, standing in the open cubicle.

“So when I get to her apartment, and I let her take my clothes off…” I began stepping out the cubicle towards her. I almost giggled out loud when I saw her try to take another step back, as if trying to keep herself away from my vulnerable body. Was it perhaps her trying to avoid things going too far between us? I was ready to keep pushing the envelope though, with her backed to the wall.

“I want her to see just how little I had on while out in public. It’s too scary to be in a tiny skirt without something… but these feel almost like nothing!” I said, letting my lustful emotions fuel my face to blush, hopefully coming off as embarrassment to my attendant. I then ran my hands down my bared stomach and to my hips. I felt the tiny strings of the panties before my hands were against already at bare skin. I curled them around my thighs, and stroked the thin cotton of the panties. I could feel the heat from my lips through them. “It’s like they aren’t even there! I feel so naked and exposed.”

I took a self gratifying look around. I was nearly naked, and I was outside of the privacy of the cubicle. I stood exposed to the small changing room, and in view of the entranceway. Had someone come into the store and head this way, I’d be totally exposed to them, my bared breasts and nearly everything else thanks to the lax cover of the panties.

My sweet sales girl nodded her head in agreement to me, having lost the ability to say much. I loved just how much I was clearly driving her nuts. Honestly, my fake act of modesty would have failed if she were in a normal state of mind. However, I had her breathless, and I don’t’ think she was thinking much anymore.

Before I got within a foot of her, I suddenly turned and began to again walk back and forth in front of her. I put my hands to my breasts, squeezing them tightly. I let out a slight gasp, but tried to play it off, “Haley likes me sooo naked, but it’s just so embarrassing. I can’t help the way she stares at me. Yet she loves it so much,” I fake complained.

I was getting fed up with waiting though. I wanted to tease her more, but I was ready to move on to my purchase. I really did want to get totally stripped in front of Haley and more. So it was time for the finale.

“Do you think she’d want to watch me take them off, or do you think she’d want to take them off herself?” I asked my sweet assistant. The girl blinked and didn’t say anything at first. I repeated the question in a different way, “If you were my girlfriend… would you rather watch me as I pluck myself free from my only piece of clothing, or would you rather let your own hands do the deed and be in total control?”

She finally managed to squeak out a half answer, “I would, I mean your girlfriend would rather probably, um do it herself I think. I don’t know if she could help herself from doing so.” She wasn’t always vocal, but this girl knew exactly how to make a girl feel fantastic and wanted! Sadly for her, this just fueled my desires to be a tease, as I loved being wanted.

“Maybe we should try both,” I suggested. I took a step or two back, as I could tell she was seconds away from kneeling down and stripping me! I’d have loved that, but there would be time for that in a bit. “I’ll take these off, and you can tell me how good I did. Then, you can do it next. I think pink is cute, but I remember seeing these pale blue ones Haley would like better I bet.”

Before even retreating to the relative safety of the changing cubicle, I pinched the ends of the panties. I held their silky smooth loops between my fingers, and I reveled in the feeling of being just a tug away from total nudity. I shifted my feet, spreading my legs farther apart. I took a deep breath, letting my chest expand out. I gave one final faux-look around. I then undid the panties, letting them drift to the floor.

So now I was totally naked, and the shop assistant was busy scanning my entire body! I myself was having a hard time keeping myself controlled. I wasn’t sure if my first round of pleasure would be spent with Haley today, or if instead I would be a total exhibitionist and let this girl see my pleasure. Once I had her get the other pair of panties, surely I wouldn’t be able to wait any longer.

I crouched down and picked up the tiny, pink article. The sweet girl wasn’t moving at all as I brought them to her. I managed to place the underwear in her hand, “one second, and then you get me those cute blue ones I mentioned,” I then turned and padded my way to the cubicle. I bent over, mooning the woman, as if she hadn’t seen enough by now, as I picked up all the other bits of naughty cotton. Without any concern I bounced back out of the cubicle and handed each item to her. “Take these too, I won’t be needing them. Just the single pair of blue, side-tie panties please!”

“Right away,” she said, turning. She gave me another look, at me standing and waiting naked outside of the cubicle. Her eyes went wide as she checked the store, forgetting perhaps that we would potentially be caught. I would like to think her quick dash away meant that she was looking forward to taking off the new pair, and not wanting any customers to get the chance to come in before she could.

I returned to the cubicle, and actually shut the curtain. I didn’t need the privacy; I didn’t even want it in that moment. I was starting to fantasize about the ways I could maybe have my sweet assistant catch me. Thoughts of her finding me with my hands nestled between my legs sounded exquisite. I actually wondered how obvious it would be that today had been an act if she found me like that.

Speaking of, I really did start to touch myself, unable to keep my hands away. I wasn’t sure yet if I wanted to just openly touch myself for her. Well technically I wanted to, but I was trying to think if I could find a more innocent act. Thoughts of her seeing me cum were almost enough to send me over the edge then. I’d been on an erotic buzz for so long, and was very aroused at that point.

“Noo… not now…”I moaned! Though a climax was getting close, that wasn’t what I was trying to hold off. I had to lean up against a wall as my legs felt week. My hand started to slow, as I tried to hold on. However, it was all too late for me. I gave one last snarl, annoyed with the awful timing. Though I normally loved leaving her somewhere naked, this wasn’t the time for it! Natalie was taking over suddenly and I was going to lose my finale with my assistant!
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote