Thread: Fiction: Wrong lockerroom adventures
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 04:14 AM   #2
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Default part 1

“Fuck!” is all Harry could think, while he was trying to put his hands over his dick to cover up.
“Nah, hands beside you boy. Let us see what you’ve got” the girl said. Still covering up, Harry recognized the girl that was speaking to him. It was the captain off the girls’ volleyball team, a tall brunette with an amazing body but with a bit of an attitude. She was hot and she knew it. Looking at the rest of the girls he realized he saw all the girls from her team, he entered the wrong locker room! “What is taking so long? You better do what we say or we will throw your naked ass out on the street!” Defeated Harry let his hands hang besides his body, his face turning red in an instant as the sound of laughter and snarky comments started. Harry wasn’t ashamed off the size of his dick, he had an average size nicely curved dick, but standing naked in front of 12 fully clothed girls was embarrassing. Even more embarrassing was the fact that his dick grew hard. “Okay I did it, now give me my bag so I can go” Harry said to the captain, whose name he now remembered as Julia.

“Not yet, I think the girls will agree with me that we like to see a little show first. Right ladies?” Julia said, and immediately a roar of cheerful noise filled the room. “Come on, Julia. Just let me go. All of you have seen my dick now already, can’t I just leave please?” Harry answered with a red beat face. He really hoped that he could leave, as he was embarrassed as hell, obviously he was seen nude by girls before as he was not a virgin anymore, but this was different. “Okay, we’ll take it easy. If everybody gets to touch your dick and ass, then you may leave. Deal?” Thinking that what they can do to him, this seemed not bad. It definitely could be much worse for him. Besides getting touched by 12 different women wasn’t exactly a bad thing. “Deal” Harry replied. And immediately he felt at least 5 hands all over him.

Getting his dick touched, his ass squeezed and even some jerks on his cock felt great. A part of him didn’t want the touching to end, but he knew practice of his football team ended soon, and afraid that the girls didn’t held word, he asked if they were done. “Yeah sure, here are your clothes” Julia said as she hands over his things. “But these we are keeping” she said smiling while swinging Harry’s underpants on her finger. And with that Harry got pushed naked with a boner onto the hallway, holding his stuff in his hands. And heading to the right locker room this time.

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote