View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
diaper_puppy1

Default The Tales of Ali's Slut

This is a copy of my first post detailing by ownership by Miss Ali!

2/5/12

The Beginning
So, if you are reading this blog, I assume you have in some way been directed here from www.getdare.com. It's a website where people give and recieve dares, most of which are of a kinky nature. On this website, there is an area for submissives to search for doms. I recently put out an ad and was answered by my Mistress, Ali. She and I have spoken for a few days now, and we have decided to set up this blog to chronicle my opportunity to be dominated by her. This first post is mainly to outline our relationship, and some other housekeeping procedures.

So on to the nitty gritty!

Rules:

General Rules

1. No other Masters or Mistresses.
2. Keep me aware of all activities that will interfear with tasks, rules, or meetings.
3. Do not be late to any meetings. The time difference will not be a reason to be forgiven.
4. Be respectful at all times.
5. You are to complete all tasks to the best of your abilities.
6. Honesty is highly valued. Lies and fables will not be acepted.

Bathroom Rules
1. Always use a stall. You are to go to the bathroom sitting down.
2. You are only alowed to use cold water 2 times a week. When you choses to have those 2 days is up to you. You may also have more cold water days, but not less.
Clothing Rules
1. Every day you are to wear a different type/genre or underwear so to speak. One day regular underwear, the next fem. underwear, the next, nothing at all in rotation. When one type is unavaliable, wear nothing.
Approval Rules
1. You are to ask approval for all outings.
2. You are to ask approval for all changes you may wish to or need to make to tasks, rules, or any other activities.

Sleep Rules

1. Unelss stated otherwise you are to sleep regularly when your roommate is around. WHen he is not however, you are to sleep with nothing on.

So those are the rules I now have from my Owner. I'm quite excited to start performing tasks for her. Tonight, she outlined some of what she may have me do. Needless to say, I am quite excited!

So, you probably want an outline of me. I go by diaper_puppy1 at Getdare, and I have some basic likes of verbal degradation, petplay, ageplay, diapers, some feminization, and bondage. I've served one master beforehand. It was a good relationship, but we moved on. I finally found Miss Ali, and now am quite a happy pet!

She will have access to this blog, and I suspect I will be required to answer any questions that anybody asks. So please, feel free to do so!

Limits: Super-public, blood, eating weird things.

If anything isn't in there, it's probably something I'm willing to try

20/M/Bi/US
diaper_puppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote