Thread: Fiction: There he was
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 02:06 PM   #11
slaveboy28

Default There he was - Chapter IV

There he was – Chapter IV

There he was lying on the floor in a pool of spit and tears but also pre-cum dripping from his useless little genitals. Ashamed, humiliated, hurt but as soon as the strokes stopped landing on his bum his eyes again glistened in mixture of resistance and yes even anger betraying his inner struggle, his determination, willingness to prove himself. He will not go down like this, he is a man, he must be… He can not let this man break him, he can not go down like a sobbing girl. He must please Him, prove himself first. He must be the slave Sir wants. He must… he needs …. he wants ….

What a silly reaction, dear readers. Could he really think this was a way of bringing that ultimate pleasure to his Master and Sir? Did he honestly believe that pride in taking pain is what Sir was looking for? Resisting? Fighting?
Yes, Sir wanted a strong boy, enjoyed the fact that the boy could take a proper flogging, was also turned on by the boy’s glowing red ass, but He knew there needs to be something more. A different kind of strength, even “stronger”, more consuming - the one that would really make Him enjoy in full. Make them both enjoy it in full! But will they ever get there? Is the boy strong enough? Were months of training and preparations worth it? The boy may not even deserve such a perfect Master, fully dedicated to the dark world of BDSM.
The boy was constantly reminded of this and it was something so rooted in his brain now. Never to give shite to Sir, never to do anything less than a 110%, never to put Sir second. Sir first. He knew all this, he acted on this but there were still mistakes in his journey. Silly moments of sulking, pretending…
And whenever this happened, he spent so many sleepless nights thinking what he did wrong, what should be done better? He was so ashamed every single time, so terrified and scared. It really hurt inside… it burned inside every single time he failed or took another step backwards, it made him gasp for air and wish he could make things all right.
Mistakes of course were sanctioned every single time, but even after receiving his punishments, writing painful letters of apologies that made him dig so deep into his soul, he kept coming back to Sir. Thinking only how he could bring more pleasure to Sir, his Master, his Captain. He never looked back to his previous life of freedom. It was not really freedom.
How could he be so lucky? To have found someone who recognized his potentials, someone willing to steer his ship, mold him and hopefully fuck him for the very first time. “I am not worthy of it,” was a constant in his mind now.

Sir, now standing above His boy looked down and asked in a completely different, almost gentle voice that caught the boy off guard: “Oh my, sulking are we?”
“No, Sir” the boy replied with bitterness and badly hidden anger in his voice.
“Mmm… I guess it was my mistake, boy. I guess I was “wrong”. I thought you were ready to leave? Just turn around and walk back towards the light of freedom? Not really wanting to be my boy… or should I say my girl?”
“Sir, please, please, I never want to leave. I want to be a good boy, a good girl for you. I want it so much Sir. I want to…”
Not really wanting to hear the same things again Sir stopped him in the middle of the sentence.“Shut up and suck! You can do this can’t you, boy?”

Yes, dear readers, it was time to see some results. Actions not words.

Like in a trance the boy kneeled and got his first taste of cock. Sir’s cock. The one he longed for, dreamed of (not just His cock, but also and this he found especially hard to admit, Sir’s ass. If only Sir would sit on his face so he could burry his tongue deep into Sir’s sweaty ass. He would so love to munch on it, letting Sir’s juices flow over his face, breathing Sir’s scent directly from the source), spent days and nights imagining sucking, licking, worshipping. He took a long slow lick, savouring this precious moment. A very special moment that sent shivers through his body, made him instantly addicted to cock - “nothing beats a cock, Sir’s throbbing hard cock”. It was such a rush “it” twitched without touching and made another embarrassing pool of pre-cum. He was in heaven, finally pacified, like a baby sucking on his mothers breast. His eyes betrayed his lust, his pussy dripping with sweat and juices, he never imagined to be able to produce. He loved it and after this first wet lick he only wanted more. More and more. And as his eyes rolled back he only wished to bring Sir the ultimate pleasure. Make Him spunk, make Him cum in his horny slutty mouth. To be able to gulp down His cum, drown himself in what he considered an ultimate gift – Sir’s spunk.
He kept feasting on Sir’s cock, licking it, making it all wet, dripping with his spit, then rubbing his tongue over the perfect mushroom shaped head. Very gently sticking the tip of his tongue into Sir’s piss hole (he could taste it! Sir’s strong piss! “Mmmm, yes, I want it so much.”) before returning to the shaft again. He needed to pleasure his Sir, make Him proud. He wanted it so much, he felt he was finally where he belonged – on his knees, sucking his Master’s cock. “But I am not worthy of it…how can I be this lucky?... fuck, Sir tastes so good….”.

There he was, a bitch in heat, a complete slut for his Master’s cock, his face burning – not from shame but from gratitude. He was allowed to suck IT and he made sure to take more and more of Sir’s magnificent cock. It was better than he could ever imagine, even when Sir’s cock penetrated deeper and deeper, towards the opening of his throat, already making him gag. But he opened up even more, really tried to impress Sir, show Him how much he enjoyed, worshipped and wanted Him. Every single part of Him…. The boy’s mind was blown away.

There he was gaging on Sir’s cock, taking it down his tight throat, feeling Sir’s strong hands pushing him deeper down on his cock, towards His low hanging balls where the biggest reward awaited. He struggled for some air as Sir’s cock rammed his throat, almost raping him, abusing his mouth, violently and with no mercy to this young boy.
“Make me cum bitch! Make me cum! Do it boy! Do it as I prepared you for bitch, as I told you. Make me cum as I taught you, boy!”
The boy kept sucking, kept wiggling his tongue, doing what he thought was the right thing. Doing what he read on so many different sites… but suddenly ... he can not even remember it … everything got blurry … his eyes watered up again, his face was a mess of cock slime and spit but his mouth were empty. He was breathing again …but it was not a breath of happiness … he failed! He could not make his Master cum.
His world shuttered. He was devastated. Ruined. He was a failure. He felt less than a maggot.
The thought of disappointing Sir was unbearable … “He really was unworthy of Him, why could he ever think he deserves something like this… he should not even be close to Him now”. He was lost in his world, silent, utterly humiliated and completely unable to speak. But he also knew it was a moment where speaking would be the worst. He at least learned something: wait until spoken to and at that moment he felt it. He felt his lessons more than ever before. He was scared, shaking but he trusted his Master. It was the only pillar left standing in the world that just collapsed. In grave silence something finally moved in him. He was not there yet, dear readers, but something happened and for the boy it felt like a bliss. If even just for a moment.

And Sir sensed it. Without revealing any feelings (but we know, dear readers, something was there in Sir’s mind and heart… we know!) he ordered the boy to clean up the mess on the floor, to lick up the spit and pre-cum.
This time it tasted horrible, it almost made him throw up as he cleaned signs of his pleasure. His own puny pleasure. It was so wrong that what once was sweet young boy’s pre-cum turned into bitter, cold slime. Yes this reminder of his pleasure (was it really pleasure? Could this really be called pleasure if Sir could not hear his boy begging for his cum, making him spunk as he loudly expressed his need to taste Sir’s spunk? What is pleasure without Sir?) and only his actually changed taste. Everything changed – the way the room smelled, the way he smelled, the way time flew…

He remained there in a shock, slowly regaining senses and ability to think. Feeling his own dirty body fluid helped – it focused his brain again on what really mattered to him. His Sir, his Master and His cold but amazingly calm, quite voice:
“You have been a bad girl. Nothing but a lousy cock sucking slut. You have failed me. And failings need to be disciplined. Bad dirty bitches need to be disciplined. And you really are a stupid, silly bitch. Aren't you?"
"Yes Master."
"Yes Master. What?"
"Yes Master. I am a stupid bitch who has failed you. I should be disciplined for failing you. Please punish me Sir as you see fit, Sir.“

Words were honest, meant and the boy knew it is punishment he needed. To be able to progress, not dwell on his mistake but also to reach a new stage of submission. He knew there is something more, he sensed it but could still not express it completely (“What is that strange burning feeling in me? Is it … Can I really share this with Him?…”). Something still held him back. Why? He wanted it, craved it, worked for it but there was still a trace of his past in his brain.
Sir knew this, understood this and had ways of erasing that silly sense of pride, illusion of being a man. He also knew the time has come for the boy to embrace it all. Because the boy needed to say it, feel it, experience it. And not just as a burn inside him, but as an overwhelming mixture of pain and pleasure radiating from all his body, mind and soul.

The boy was ready.

Sir put a leash on his collar and led him like a disobedient bitch from the place of his misery to a place completely controlled by Master. A place where Master never let anyone to control even the simplest choice. His bedroom.

There he was …
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post: