View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 08:41 PM   #85
Cepka
Baby Member

5 - Completely naked
3 - Write "I will do as I am told." 10 times on a sheet of paper
4 - Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc)
3 - Place the nozzle of the lubrication bottle against your anus and squeeze a large amount into yourself.
4 - Use two fingers roughly for 3 minutes.
3 - Perform oral sex on it for two minutes. Start slow and work your way up to bobbing your head deeply on it.
6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times.
6 - Unlucky. All the way in, most of the way out 56 bpm, 3 minutes
2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes
6 - Insert two ice cubes until they melt. Also, rub one against your anus for one minute
2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes
5 - Place six clamps (or clothes pegs) on your genitals (labia for ladies, cock and scrotum for males) and reroll phase 10.
4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes
2 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank each nipple for one minute. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm.
6 - Place three clothes pegs on each nipple and edge yourself once.
4 - Insert the dildo one inch and leave it there. Twist it 180 degrees each time the beats hits at 160 bpm. Two minutes of this.
1 - All of the way in, half way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes
5 - Coat your cock or vulva with toothpaste, insert the dildo completely and stand in the corner for two minutes. Clean it off afterward.
6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 100 bpm, 4 minutes.
4 - Fuck yourself with the dildo, All of the way in, half way out, 92 bpm. Orgasm.

Did this. I regretted not using a larger dildo as I was not sore by the end of it. I had considered a larger one but chickened out. I could tell my anus had been used as lube and melted ice was dripping out of me for the last parts, and an hour later i still feel a little tender back there.

Thank you for this! If I do this again I will definitely use something larger.
Cepka is offline   Reply With Quote