Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 03:08 AM   #43
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 19

Part 19

Sophie exchanged glances with Mike. She finally plucked up the courage to speak. “Sir, you know what you were talking about in Biology last week?”

“The human reproductive system?”

“That’s the one,” Sophie said. “Well, you know the diagrams we had...” She paused.

Mike nodded.

“Well, the one of the female system looks more like a sheep’s head...” she paused again, before adding, “from the front.” She took a deep breath. “Whereas the male one looks more like an elephant... with a short trunk.” She tried to hold in a giggle and almost succeeded.

Mike nodded. “They’re the standard diagrams.”

“The female one looks nothing like mine,” Sophie continued, “And I’ve never seen a real male one.”

“That’s why we have diagrams,” Mike explained, “So that you can...”

“I said,” Sophie interrupted, “That I’ve never seen a real male one.” She emphasised the word ‘real’.

“What do you mean?” Mike asked.

Sophie took a deep breath and went for it. “Show me yours.” She hesitated. “And let me see how it ejaculates. You know how you explained that the tissue engorges with blood and causes it to become rigid...” She paused.

Mike remained silent.

“I want you to masturbate for me.”

“I can’t,” Mike said. “I could be struck off for something like that.”

“That’s doctors,” Sophie said.

“I’m pretty sure it’s teachers as well,” Mike said.

“So you’d prefer me to tell Mr Carson that you’ve just had it off with Miss Farrell?” Sophie paused. “Or maybe I could tell your wife when we get back.”

Mike shook his head. “Okay,” he relented. “But not here.”

“Where then?” Sophie asked. She couldn’t believe this was happening. She’d expected to be confined to dorm for the rest of the trip for her impertinence.

Mike led her to the girls’ bathroom. “Check inside,” he said to her.

Sophie peered through the door. “Empty,” she said.

Mike led her in and bolted the door. “So what do you want?”

“A practical biology lesson sir,” Sophie said, “Explaining in detail how a male penis... er... ejaculates.”

“You’re not to speak a word of this to anyone,” he said.

Sophie nodded. “Yes, sir,” she said.

Mike unfastened his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. He lowered his boxers, revealing a flaccid penis. “This,” he said, “is a penis.”

Sophie tried as best as she could to stifle a giggle. “Yes, sir,” she said.

“When the penis is aroused, it becomes engorged with blood and gets bigger...”

“Let’s see, then,” Sophie said.

Mike sighed. He started to stroke his penis in an attempt to arouse it.

Sophie watched avidly as her biology teacher began masturbating. This was better than she could have hoped. She’d never seen a real penis before and this, her first one, was a teacher’s.

Mike continued to stimulate his penis and it started to stiffen and point towards Sophie. “It’s becoming aroused,” he said.

“I can see that, sir,” Sophie replied.

Mike continued until he was fully hard. “At this point,” he said, still gripping the erect penis, “it would normally be inserted into a vagina...”

Sophie nodded.

“But for the purpose of this... demonstration, I’ll refrain from that.” He started to pump his erection. After several minutes, nothing seemed to change. “It should work in a bit.” He continued but still nothing happened. “Normally, I’d be aroused by something... you know a female body.”

“Sir,” Sophie said, “Would it help for you to see a vagina?” She paused, before adding, “And tits?”

Mike looked her in the eye for the first time since they’d entered the bathroom. “What do you mean?”

“I can show you mine if that’d help you to... you know...”

Mike hesitated but then said, “If you want to.”

Sophie began to undress. Mike watched with interest.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote