Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 01:41 AM   #37
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 17

Part 17

“I dare you,” Bethany said, “to go to the boys’ dorm and find their mobile phones... especially Liam’s, James’, Paul’s and Alan’s.”

“You what?” Sophie gave Beth a mystified look.

“They’re all in the Rec. Room, you said,” Beth explained, “So their dorm’ll be empty. They won’t have their phones with them, you can’t use mobiles down there.” Beth needed those phones to delete the pictures of her.

“What if they come back while I’m in there?”

“Tell you what,” Beth said, “I’ll go with you, make it easier for you. I’ll stay outside in the corridor. If they come back, I’ll...” she hesitated. Beth needed those phones; she’d do anything to get them. “If they come back, I’ll keep them occupied.”

Sophie gave a look that said she didn’t know what Beth meant.

Beth knew what she meant, though. She’d offer the boys anything, anywhere, to keep them out of their dorm long enough for Sophie to find the incriminating phones.

“Okay,” Sophie said, “Let’s go.”

Beth grabbed a plastic carrier bag from beside her bed and gave it to Sophie. “Put the phones in here.”

Sophie took the bag and the two girls went out into the corridor and headed towards the boys’ wing. It was not too far to go but they had to go up one flight of stairs to get there.

Outside the boys’ dorm, Sophie took a deep breath and knocked on the door. There was no response from inside so she opened the door a crack and peeped inside. “It’s empty,” she whispered.

“Get in there, then,” Bethany said, almost pushing Sophie inside. “Find the phones or you’ll have a forfeit to do.”

Sophie went inside the boys’ dorm.

Bethany stood outside, hoping that the boys wouldn’t get back until Sophie had found the phones.

~*~

Inside the boys dorm, Sophie turned on the lights. She looked round to get her bearings. The layout of the room, including the position of the six beds, was identical to the girls’ dorm although the boys had clothes strewn all over the floor.

Sophie took a step towards the nearest bed. She opened the bedside cabinet and immediately came up trumps. A phone. She had no idea whose it was but she slipped it in the bag.

She made her way to the next bed and looked inside the cabinet. She couldn’t find a phone in it.

Whose phones did Beth say she wanted? Sophie thought. It was Liam, Paul, Alan and James. But why? she wondered as she sat down on the side of the bed and put the bag down beside her.

She got up again, got down on the floor and looked under the bed. No phone there either. She scrambled to her feet again and looked under the pillow. Success. A phone. She added it to the bag and went to the next bed. Sophie made a decision to get Beth back for this.

~*~

Beth stood patiently outside the boys dorm tapping her foot in frustration. “Come on, Soph,” she muttered to herself. “It can’t be that hard to find four phones.” Then she realised that there were six boys in this dorm and that Sophie would more than likely be looking for all six to avoid a forfeit.

She was about to pop her head round the door and tell Sophie only to find the four phones she needed when she heard footsteps on the stairwell and boys chattering to each other.

The worst thing that could happen at this precise moment happened.

Six boys - Liam, Paul, James, Alan, Nigel and Ryan - came up the stairs, rounded the corner onto the corridor and saw her standing outside their dorm.

“Well, hello, babe,” Paul said. “How can we help you?”

Beth gave them a false smile and stepped forward. “I want you all to...” she paused. What could she say to stop them going into their dorm? “Has the film finished?”

“Yeah,” James said, “You missed a great movie.”

“Are the girls back?” Beth said, blocking the boys’ way.

“Yeah, I guess,” Paul said. “Excuse us.”

“Paul,” Beth said, “I want you all to go to the bathroom with me.” She had to give Sophie enough time. It was the only chance she’d ever get to delete those pictures.

Paul gave her a look of amazement. “You what?”

“I want to give you all...” she cleared her throat, “...a blow job.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote