View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #3
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
I am not normally a fan of answering truths but I did read the spoiler and maybe the answers help you.

Best of luck to you!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read the spoiler and answer my questions. It does help me to understand better and gives me a bit of inspiration, even though I'm well aware that the only way I will know what my guy likes is by asking him or by studying/looking for patterns in how he responds to my words and touch. But as someone who is completely new to it, I can use all the inspiration I can get.

Luckily for me, I have much, much more BDSM experience than him even though he is 14 years older than me, so my performance will not be compared to an experienced Domme. I will probably always be submissive at heart, but I already feel like there is a desire to be in control that is natural. Even in all the years I have been submissive, I have always enjoyed edging men over and over before allowing them to cum. Long blowjobs where I'm in control is one of my favorite things - even though I love a hard, merciless throatfucking too.

I hope your fantasy will become reality!
Limits: Messy, public, diapers, pics, family, permanent
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

PM Dares - BDSM Test Results
PinkPassion is offline   Reply With Quote