View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 06:20 AM   #14
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female Early Updates in Rules

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share a quick update on some of the rules I have been given today morning.
  1. Slave will refer to herself again as Anita in the household as well as in front of others.
    - Mistress and Master has asked me if I would want a change in name for all communication or in official documents, they are happy with that decision too. Slave will create a poll to seek guidance.
  2. In the BDSM setup, I will be referred as slave or sub as per Mistress and Master's preference at the time
  3. I will serve Mistress Joanna and Master Kevin but will also be serving broader family and BDSM community they are part of.
  4. I am not permitted to masturbate or orgasm without permission but will be able to collect orgasm coins for good work and use them as I prefer.
  5. I will be respectful to everyone at all times
  6. I am to maintain the diary of how the day went, how I felt through the day, anything which needs changing and submit it to Mistress and Master before going to bed.
  7. I am expected to be awake by 7 AM in morning on most days unless we have been out or awake for late and I have gotten permission to sleep in
  8. I will be enrolled in a gym class and expected to make on most days without fail, considering 5 times a week
  9. I am expected to take a bath, clean up and dress to meet Mistress and Master on breakfast table every morning
  10. I do not have any limit on television and phone time at the moment, but Mistress and Master are going to monitor the consumption and the content I am going through to update this further
  11. I am to help around the house for at least 1-2 hours a day, could be either with making beds, cleaning and organizing the kitchen, mowing lawn or getting groceries, etc. Mistress wants me to be productive
  12. I am expected to think about any learning I would like to do and set target. This could include reading books, going to libraries, knowing new technology, could be anything at the moment

Some of the more intimacy based rules are still being discussed by Master and Mistress to share with me.

Thank you,
    Slave Anita
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote