Thread: Non-Fiction: Some Stuff I've Done
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 05:52 PM   #41
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hiya!

Sorry I haven't been around, life has been crazy so far (and boy have you been busy!)

I'm glad the game of snakes and ladders went well. Seriously, kudos for exploiting that loophole and using a free pass on the snake! I knew bondage wasn't a like or a love, but I didn't know it was something you absolutely hated. It was interesting to know for me (but then, I'd probably read it in your extensive list and had forgotten it - however it was great to hear the reasoning behind the fact that you don't like it).

And good for you for legitimately playing Jeopardy. I know it's just for fun and you've already completed it once, but I'm actually really happy that your guy finished third and you have to wait three days before cumming :P

I see you also mentioned that you started a blog entry, right? Sorry you had to be tortured by the bra while you wrote it ....not! hahaha, I seriously hate the things. I'd probably forsake them entirely if society didn't want to not see sagging breasts on women (and if they didn't bounce around so much when I ran or jumped). How far along are you on it? I'm eager to see it!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote