Thread: M Freeze
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 11:43 AM   #9
nnails

Default The Week after part 4

The Week after part 4

I have been frozen for god know how long. I am sweating and feel so good. I can feel body heat from Paul and he is sweating to. My pussy is in a continues electric feeling as I feel my pussy clamped round Pauls 6inch cock. I can feel me trying to move my pussy muscle but I can’t. Paul is kissing me in a n ever ending froze kiss as I look in to his eyes . My nipples are pressed hard against his chest as he hold me tight . This is the closes to bliss I have been in. I would have cum by now if I could of but this so so so so good.
I Feel a tingle in my nipples ,pussy and lips. I know it won’t be long before I am free. I am can feel me my pussy muscle now spasms around Pauls cock it feel so good. I can now feel my fingers now moving and with jolt I am free from freeze but not from paul he as drilled is cock in side and he as hooked is arms under my and is hold in me tight. I am stuck in under him he is dead weight, I wiggle my legs which wiggles which moves my pussy with pauls cock drilled in to me and it feels so full. I move my face left and right and pauls lips dragged is lips across my face. . My pussy explodes with pleasure as I cum and I cum . I can smell the scent of sex from me. But I still can’t escape from Hugh cock drilled in to me .

I feel Paul begin to move slowly at first and then quick and then harder. I am now panting hard and Paul is getting up to ramming speed. this feels so good. Paul is dripping in sweat all over me I know soon my pussy will also be dripping in cum from paul cock. Here I cums one hard thrust and he jams it me and stops as he cums. He collapse in heap, sweating with our arms warped round each other.

Paul slowly gets up of the bed. He smiles and says that was so good. I pull myself up. I see the pussy juice mark on the bed. I look down I see my pussy so wet with cum dripping out. I feel so dirty but good. Paul is breathing heaving and is sweating a lot. I am sweating a lot. I then notice Lee and Laura. I see Lee lying on the floor with Laura riding him reverse cow girls style. Lee hands are wrapped round Laura waist while Laura hand hold her hair with excitement. It like an erotic statue.

I see a brown envelope on table. It as wrote on it for “Caroline “ . I see paul pick bottle of water and glug it down he then reaches over and gratefully drink down.

I pick up the envelope and hear pauls say. You better find out what in it. I open the envelope and unfold the letter and I read it . And it says………
nnails is offline   Reply With Quote