View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 01:15 AM   #7
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanpow View Post
Wow, very nice stories and Scenarios!

I'd love to be more brave and do some outdoor-stuff. But usualy i'm to much of a chicken^^
And like Hidden Desires, i can't realy get caught because of my job. But the thrill of the possibility...

But still: hard to convince yourself to do stuff like this if you're not on the brave side
I agree with you, each of these dares would have had severe consequences if my submissives got caught. So I totally understand, that no matter how tempting it might sound, you may not want to risk losing your job or experience any other negative reactions. In our case, it was a quite similar situation, which lead us to do some precautions and tone down the risk a bit. Also, I would never ask a beginner to try any of these dares I mentioned, all of them clearly are for experienced submissives who I know I could trust (and who also had enough trust in their own abilities).

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is online now   Reply With Quote