View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 04:57 AM   #5
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
First, I love how well thought out all of these are! It's content like this which keeps me coming back to GetDare!

This is my preferred brand of exhibitionism. Because of my career, I cannot get caught. However, I am fine doing low risk stuff that still gives a rush. I also would never want to involve others explicitly.

My go to dare at an old house was to hide several fake keys and one real key to my house throughout my yard. Some of these were very minimal risk. Some were a lot riskier (like a mailbox by the street). I would also set up a variety of tasks related to my other kinks and write them on note cards. Each spot would get a key and a notecard.

When I was ready, I would strip naked and lock the door forcing me to find the real key. My game was to go to each location one at a time (either by choice or randomly) and grab the key and index card. I would have to complete the task on the index card before I would try the key. If the key didn't work, I would have to go to the next.

I did this countless times over two years, and two memorable events still turn me on. The first was when the house next to me was vacant and waiting for a new tenant. I decided to place a key over on their back porch. To get to it, I had to hop a fence (not fun when naked). The porch was lit up bright, but I could only be seen by this house, my house, and the second floor of an elderly neighbors house. My task was to ride my dildo blindfolded and a dice set it for 5 minutes. It was so thrilling to know I was trespassing on this property, fucking my ass in bright light, and not knowing who could see.

Later that year, someone moved in. I had a fence so I was still able to play a bit more careful. I played later at 3:30am. While going for the mailbox key, I heard their dog bark. I then smelled cigarettes and realized my neighbor was on his front porch! I quickly scurried to my back yard and he definitely came into my driveway to see what his dog was barking at. He went back to his house but smoked and chatted on his phone for like 40 minutes. I had no choice but to stay silent and naked in my back yard as his dog made occasional growls though the fence. Eventually they went inside as the sun was starting to break. I sprinted to the mailbox to grab the key and go inside

Unfortunately, I don't have a great set up anymore. My neighbors are night owls and we have a bright streetlight in the front yard. They walk their dog at night in front of our house and the across neighbor has a camera. I'm still good in the back yard to a degree but it's a lot riskier and I'm at a loss as what I can do now. Anny suggestions? I also like changing room and toilet cubicles.
Wow, that was so brave and so well designed. It's a shame that the conditions have changed so much, that you are not able to try anything like this anymore. But I totally agree with you, under the actual circumstances now with night owl neighbors and cameras dares like these would lead to an instant social suicide. So better don't try it anymore.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is online now   Reply With Quote