Thread: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #7
GreenRhogar

Slightly less interesting bit today, but I hope you all like it

“Thank you, I’m here to stay. May I go to the barn and see my babies now” says Jessica smiling at the man. “Of course” he says softly. As Jessica walks towards the barn she turns around and sees Tony and Kate fall to their knees and then get picked up by 4 men and put onto trolleys. The man walks away as the trolleys are pushed into two separate doors into the main house.

The barn door is open, as Jessica walks up to the door it flies open, Andrea runs towards her and throws her arms around her in a big hug and gives her a long passionate kiss. She pulls back and there are tears flowing down her face “I thought you were gone” she cried. “I’m so glad to see you again, where are my babies” Jessica says also crying.
Laura walks up from behind Andrea holding two tiny babies “Here you are, they are beautiful” says Laura smiling “Welcome back”
“Thank you Laura, Thank you so much” Jessica says crying and holding her babies to her chest.
“Thank Andrea, she has been keeping them safe and her own, she’s been feeding 3 babies, its taken a lot out of her” says daisy from around the corner, she walks forward on all fours and hugs Jessica’s leg
“Thank you Andrea” Jessica says shooting a cheeky wink in her direction. Andrea blushes. Jessica puts the two babies to her chest and they start to suckle on her boobs. Though she has been milked hundreds of times, and Andrea has drunk her milk multiple times, however this feels special. It feels so much more intense, bolts of energy start to flow through her body. She starts to shake and sits down so as not to fall. “Oh that’s better, drink little ones mummy is here”

Andrea comes and sits next to Jessica and puts her arm around her, resting her head on Jessica’s shoulder. “You were gone so long. Lily and I were worried, we started to think you weren’t coming back” Andrea starts to cry again.
“I nearly did” Jessica looks back and kisses Andrea on her forehead, Andrea smiles “Doctors said I lost a lot of blood, but I came back to you”
“I’m so glad you’re ok” Andrea says stroking one of Jessica’s children’s head.
“Where is your baby?” asks Jessica
“Oh right, of course. I’ll go and get Lily” Andrea runs off and around the corner.
30 seconds later she returns with a little girl in her arms. “Here she is” and she hands Jessica her baby “Lily. This is Jessica, she is my girlfriend” kissing Lily on the forehead
“Wow, she’s your double” says Jessica smiling
“I know, isn’t she beautiful” Andrea smiles and blushes
“Have they named mine yet?” Jessica asks, wondering what to say to them.
“They are 25 and 26, Lily is number 24” Andrea chuckles “how can I call my baby 24, its ridiculous, so I called her Lily after my grandma”
“You are right, 25 and 26, how crazy. I’ll call mine Sara and Rosie, after my mother and grandmother”
“What beautiful names” says Laura walking towards Jessica and Andrea. Chloe and Daisy come around the corner

“We may be joined soon” Jessica says to Laura, “The people who brought me back. They were taken away by sir”
“Who?” says Daisy confused
“A man and a woman saw me on the streets and brought me here” says Jessica and she blushes slightly
“Oh no, I hope they like it here” says Laura clearly very worried
“Do they know what here is” says Chloe “Actually, what is here?”
“Chloe, it’s a farm, Sir looks after us” Andrea says
“Kate will be interested, she was very interested in me when they saw me, but I doubt they fully know what is in in sore for them” Jessica says, and the same worried look as Laura comes across her face. “I hope they like it”
“And I hope I get to meet them soon” says Andrea “they brought you back to me, I would like to reward them”
The girls all talk for hours, looking at each other’s children. Chloe however walks and sits on the other side of the barn by herself.
GreenRhogar is offline   Reply With Quote