View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 09:21 PM   #34
jipperxl

Default Part 13: You Sneaky Thief

Part 13: You Sneaky Thief

“Oh fuck.”

Josh slowly opened his eyes and saw Tyler sitting up and scanning the room. It looked like he was in a dazed state.

“What man?” mumbled Josh. Josh realized he was on the ground and started to sit up.

“Dude, we’re a fucking mess. Just look at us.”

Josh wiped his eyes and looked around. His entire pledge class was on the floor sleeping and in thick, wet diapers. Josh looked at his crotch and felt his own diaper. It was super thick and really heavy. He started to stand up and the diaper dropped down almost two inches from its own weight. “Disgusting” he thought. The other pledges started to get up and noticed their diapered state.

Then suddenly, Matt and some of the brothers bursted through the door.

“Pledges! I’m glad you guys are finally awake. The party last night was fuuuuuuuucccking awesome, right?! Anyways, get the fuck up and head downstairs. You guys need to clean everything up, pronto, before our chapter meeting tonight. So hop to it.”

The pledges got up and headed downstairs where they proceeded to clean up the fraternity house while still wearing their diapers. After two hours of cleaning, they were allowed to wash up, get dressed, and leave. They wouldn’t need to be back until their pledge meeting on Thursday.

Josh, exhausted from the party, spent the rest of his Sunday relaxing and doing homework.

--------------------------

PROBLEMS ON THE FIELD

Football practice the next day started off well. The guys were still happy with Saturday’s win (their 2nd) adding to their confidence. Although, that confidence also made them lazy on the field. The coaches were getting pissed off with some of their sluggishness. One of them particularly eyed Josh’s performance, who seemed to keep messing up, either by dropping hand offs or tripping on himself. Realizing that something had to be done to get these guys going, the head coach called everyone into a huddle.

“Ok boys. I don’t know what’s gotten into all of you, but you guys are completely sucking right now. Josh, you especially,” he pointed. Josh slowly lowered his head in shame. “SOOOooo, since you boys can’t get it together, we’re going to do some bear crawls.” Everyone groaned at the idea of doing bear crawls. “Yea, that’s right. You can thank Josh here for being so pathetic today, but don’t think that some of you aren’t. Now get going. Five crawls, round trip. Now!”

The guys were furious. Not at themselves, but at Josh since apparently he was the one that was drawing the most attention. They all lined up at one end of the field, got on their hands and feet, started crawling. Everyone hated bear crawls. Doing one was okay, but once you get to the second one, your thighs and triceps start to get sore. By the third one, the bigger guys are usually so cramped up, that they’re on their hands and knees instead of their hands and feet. When everyone was done, they all collapsed on the ground, cursing Josh in their heads.

“Ok. I hope that next time, you guys are in better shape. Now go hit the showers,” said Coach.

-------------------------

Josh felt pretty refreshed after taking a shower. He knew he played like shit, and he made a mental note to do better tomorrow. When he turned the corner to get to his locker, Zach came up and pushed him into the lockers.

“FUCKIN’ JOCK BOY!!! What the fuck was that out there!?” yelled Zach.

“I...I don’t know, man. I just don’t think I was all there today.” replied Josh.

“Yea, the fuck you weren’t. We had to do fucking bear crawls because of you. Well, guess what. You just earned yourself a punishment.”

Josh was about to speak, but knew better not to. Everyone is placing the blame on him, and he had no explanation that would make them think otherwise. Zach brought out the punishment box.

“Pick one, Jock Boy.”

Josh reached his hand in the box, feeling around for a punishment. It seemed like there were only about a dozen left. He pulled one out.

“What’s your punishment, Jock Boy?” inquired Zach.

Josh opened up the paper slip and mumbled, “Oh shit.”

“What was that? I don’t remember writing ‘Oh shit” Zach said angrily.

“It’s ‘Sneaky Thief’. I got ‘Sneaky Thief.’” Josh remembered Butch and Danny saying that that was the worse punishment available. He looked up at his teammates and all of the upper classmen were smiling and laughing.

“Haha. Damn Jock Boy. You picked a good one!” said Zach.

“Um, what is it?”

“Well, it’s pretty simple really. You just need to go to locker room C and steal a jock from one of the lockers. If you bring back a jock, you’re free. If you fail, you have to pull out three punishments from the box,” explained Zach.

Josh was confused. “That’s it?”

“Pretty much. Oh and it has to be done the next day, so tomorrow for you. Don’t worry, it’s not too bad. Everyone manages to do it successfully.”

Josh felt somewhat at ease. The challenge sounded easy and he definitely didn’t want to pull more punishments.

The guys seemed happy with Josh’s punishment, and they all went back to getting dressed. Some of them even wished him ‘Good Luck.’

Josh wasn’t sure why he would need it. He figured he’d easily be able to come out of there with a jock in hand.

--------------------------

YOU SNEAKY THIEF

Practice the next day was a lot better for everyone. The coach was definitely satisfied.

At the end of practice, Josh showered up and got dressed. He was about to go on his mission. Zach came up to him.

“Ready for this Jock Boy?”

“Yea, I think so. It should be pretty easy, right?”

Zach only responded with a smile on his face.

Josh didn’t know what else to say, “Um, ok. Well, here I go.”

With that, he left the locker room and headed toward the other side of the athletic center. He wandered for quite a bit but ultimately found locker room C and went inside. It was well lit and had huge locker cages, just like the ones the football team uses. However, it just wasn’t very big, with probably only 20 lockers. He looked inside a few of them looking for a jockstrap. In them, he mostly saw just piles of clothes on the bottom.

“Hmmm. This must be the wrestling team’s locker room,” Josh thought.

He continued scanning the lockers and finally found one with a jockstrap hanging from one of the hooks. Immediately, he went to work trying to pick the lock on the locker door.

Unfortunately, he didn’t hear the footsteps of the guy coming behind him. All of a sudden, Josh was put in a headlock.

“What the...fuck! Aahh. Let me go!” screamed Josh.

“Who the fuck are you, and what are you doing here?”

“Nothing! I’m...I’m...” Josh really had no idea what to say.

“You were picking the lock to my locker, faggot.”

“Suu....suu...sorrry. I’m supposed to get someone’s jock. Please let me go!” Josh couldn’t free himself from the headlock and he was starting to have a hard time breathing.

“You sneaky thief! I’m not going to let you go, now. Hey, Max! Grant! Get over here! Some Fuck Wipe is trying to steal my jock!”

Josh saw two guys come around the corner. They were huge, he thought.

“No way! Blake, you better protect yourself man. They may want to come for your hole next,” one of them said.

“Nah, I think this was just a stupid challenge,” Blake responded. He loosened his grip on Josh. “You know what? How about I let you leave with my jock. That’ll make whoever it is happy that you got my jock, right?”

Josh shook his head.

Blake motioned to his friends with a wink, “Hey, let’s make sure he doesn’t get away.” Max and Grant got the message and grabbed Josh.

“What!? I thought you were going to let me leave with your jock!” yelled Josh.

“We are. We’re just doing it our way,” smiled Blake.

Max and Grant carried Josh to a wooden stool. He was bent over the stool and his wrists and ankles were tied to the legs. Grant, then unbuttoned Josh’s jeans and pulled them down, revealing his jockstrap.

“Damn. You must like wearing jockstraps, huh?” asked Blake. Josh didn’t say anything. He was already blushing from having his ass exposed.

SMACK!

“Aaahh!” screamed Josh. Blake was slapping Josh’s ass.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Josh screamed with each hit. Max came up and gagged Josh with a dirty jockstrap.

“MMmpppff!” Josh murmured.

Blake continued spanking Josh until both ass cheeks were bright red.

Blake spoke, “Now, I said we’d let you leave with my jock, and I’m a man of my word. Here, I’ll let you have it.”

Josh didn’t know what Blake meant. He tried to look behind him, but couldn’t in his bound state. Then he felt something press against his asshole.

“MMMMMMmmmppfff! Mmmffffffpphfhf! OOONnnnnnfff!”

Blake was shoving his jockstrap up Josh’s ass. Josh, for his part, was squirming and screaming as much as possible. Aside from marshmallows and his own finger, he’s never had anything else up his ass before. Blake kept pushing the jockstrap up Josh’s hole until just the pouch was in. The leg straps and waist band were just dangling out of his ass.

Max and Grant came around and laughed. “Hey! You want mine too big guy?” asked Max.

Josh shook his head.

“Awww, well you get to have it anyways!” Max then shoved his jock up Josh’s hole also. Grant then followed up with the same thing. Soon, Josh’s ass was plugged with three jockstraps with the the straps hanging out of his ass. He felt really humiliated. So much in fact, he had tears running down his cheeks.

Blake came up to Josh’s face, “Awww, is our boy crying? Well, you should know better than to mess with wrestlers, bitch. Now, let’s get you out of our locker room.” Josh was untied from the stool, but his arms were crossed over his chest and his upper body was wrapped in athletic tape. Josh felt like he was in a straightjacket. Then a jockstrap was put over his head, blindfolding him. He was carried out of the locker room.

After a few minutes of walking. He was lowered down. Rope was used to secure his upper body to the ceiling. His pants were pulled the rest of the way down his legs, to his ankles. His belt was used to tighten it, so he could barely move his legs.

While Blake, Max, and Grant were securing Josh, Blake noticed the writing on Josh’s jock. “Oh shit. You’re Jock Boy! Haha, I remember you from the Sigma Lambda party. What the?!”

Blake noticed a huge wet spot on Josh’s jockstrap pouch. “Ooooh fuck. Did you cum in your jock, Jock Boy?”

Josh didn’t say anything. Well, he couldn’t really because of the jock in his mouth.

Blake laughed, “I guess you enjoyed this then haha. At least you got what you came for right?”

Blake and his pals left Josh hanging, gagged, blindfolded, and with jockstraps hanging out of his ass.

Josh hung there for what felt like eternity. After a while, he started to hear voices.

“MMMMMpppfff!! MMMMMMMMMFFFFFF!”

“Jock Boy! Holy shit!” It sounded like Zach’s voice. “Wow, you completely got taken down, huh?” Zach looked down at Josh’s jock. “Geez, and you busted your nut too. Haha.” Zach removed the jockstraps from Josh’s mouth and head. With Zach was Matt and five other seniors from the team.

“Uuhh. Yea. I...I got the jocks, Zach. They’re...they’re up my ass,” Josh said shamefully.

“I can see that.” Zach said while the other guys were untying Josh. “Good job then Jock Boy.”

Zach flashed a big smile, “See? I told you everyone makes it back with a jock.”

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

Last edited by jipperxl; 03-18-2016 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Grammar and typos of course.
jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jipperxl for this post: