View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #28
rob13

1. Laying or kneeling? Laying - way more comfortable and more sensual.

2. Bondage or orgasm control? Bondage - I don't have the self-control or drive for orgasm control, plus I just plain don't like it. Giving others control over your body through bondage, on the other hand, is a turn-on for me.

3. Ass or boobs? Ass - I'm decidedly gay.

4. Dick or vagina? Dick - see above reason.

5. Dom or sub? Sub - No real reason why. I just like submitting control.

6. Denial or forced? Forced - I can't stand being denied orgasms for a long period, but being used however and whenever someone else wants is appealing to me.

7. Hypnosis or extreme pain? Hypnosis - I'm not very pain tolerant, and I wouldn't mind expanding my boundaries through hypnosis. I'm also skeptical it even works.

8. Collars or cuffs? Cuffs - I just don't get the appeal of collars. They don't actually restrict your movement at all.

9. Scat or blood? Scat, but I'd never do either. I only choose scat over blood because anything involving blood could cause permanent damage or scars while scat is temporary.

10. Masturbating with your hand or with toys? Toys - using your hands all the time gets old, but there are so many toys out there that they can never get old.

11. Get messy with food or mud? Mud - easier to hide from people. I fell in some mud is an easy excuse, whereas I fell in some whipped cream and chocolate sauce doesn't work as well.

12. Lots of sex or just in moderation? Lots of sex - as long as there's variety, it never really gets old. I wouldn't have sex to the point of it interfering in my life, though.

13. Gentle love or psychotic sex-crazed crazy sessions? If I had to choose only one, gentle love. Bondage and submitting in crazy sex sessions is great, but you have to know that a certain tenderness is fueling it, or it's not really fulfilling.

14. Spanking with your hand or 'other' implements? Other implements - hurts the spanker less.

15. Get spanked with a hand or 'other' implements? Hand - More personal, plus allows for tenderness between spanks.

16. Anal: giving or receiving? Receiving - prostates are the best.

PM me GAME and we can play a game of battleship. If you win, you can choose any dare I've been "in" for in a Loser Has To thread and I'll do that dare for you.
rob13 is offline   Reply With Quote