View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 02:32 AM   #105
Neptune

Send a message via MSN to Neptune

MESSAGE BEGIN:

Good day to you, I am Neptune: male, 17, from the mid-Atlantic region of the US.

So, about me [negatives first, of course]: I am (allegedly) mean, I have exhibited grammar fascism from time to time (trying to stop, but it feels so... right), I enjoy heavy metal immensely- all the way from power metal to grindcore, big fan of video games (especially strategy games like Fire Emblem), like to read fantasy/sci-fi/history, politically active with strong opinions, and can get kind of obnoxious at times because I think I know (almost) everything and I write too much.

[Okay, so, opinions and preferences aren't usually negatives, but these are the ones people dislike. Also, I use strange punctuation too much, so there.]

On the other hand: I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent, I can be shy and reserved at times [wouldn't know it from this post, though, m i rite?? hahahahaha - sorry], strange sense of humor [could really go either way with respect to +/-, see previous joke], I tend to be nicer online than in person (who knows why?), I have altruistic tendencies, will research for no reward, my strangeness does have fringe benefit of adding new (if unwanted) perspectives to an issue. Also, can write! Like, stories, and s--t. Optimistically speaking, I can even write well.

Drawn to the site because I like dares...

uh... running out of steam...

Lazy! Unmotivated! Never smiles! [winning combination, let me tell you]

Sexual information: [hope I'm not being forward, but it does seem to be something included in most introductory posts]
Yeah, so, late bloomer, yay. Can't say I've tried any of the BDSM stuff, but it does look enticing, doesn't it? Heterosexual. Uh... Can't think of much more. Shouldn't matter for a good six months, as I'm still a minor. More information as events warrant.

Also: don't mind my negativity! I'm a good person (I hope). Anyway, I have friends, so can't be that bad, right?
Right?
Laughs nervously

END STREAM-OF-CONSCIOUSNESS INTRO
Neptune is offline   Reply With Quote