Thread: Hotel dares m&f
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 11:03 AM   #5
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

Hotels are generally big places and have lots of guests and it would be difficult if not impossible to pick out who is from getdare going to a hotel. So as you like public and exhibitionism my dare for you is as follows.

Put the date you are going to the hotel, the name of the hotel and the city in this thread. Like I said it would be practically impossible for anyone to know who you are so it doesnt really matter who knows.

Ok let's make this a bit more interesting now make sure to put something on your bag that would help us all to make out who you are if we went to the same hotel and tell us what that thing is.

Ok once you have checked in to your room time to tell everyone what you can see from your window. So if anyone is waiting for your exhibitionism they know where to look from. Wait 5 minutes then strip naked in the window. (Both of you, you can play or do what you want but only for 5 minutes) get dressed for your night out head down to the bar and buy a drink.

While in the bar play a game of risk, I.e start touching each other up see who bottles out first. The loser has to get naked in 5 differnet places around the hotel. Winner picks the locations.

See if anyone figured out who you were and if you get followed around the hotel by anyone wanting to see your exhibitionism.