View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 07:15 AM   #11
fatbitch2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Strip completely and sit on the floor. Put clothespins on your nipples. You will spank each inner thigh HARD 15 times, after each hit say out loud "Good girls don't cum." And pull off the clothespins. Now edge. Repeat this 3 times.
Thank you for the task sir. I put one clothespin on each nipple (I’ve been naked since I was alone). I spanked each inner thigh hard with a wooden hairbrush 15 times and said ‘good girls don’t cum’. It was so humiliating even though no one could hear me and reminded me what a bad girl I had been and why I deserved to be punished. I then pulled off the clothespins fast. I had to rub my nipples because they stung. I hope that’s okay. I then repeated it 3 more times and by the end of the third round my inner thighs were bright red and sore. It hurts to sit and put them together. I couldn’t stop rubbing them with my hands though trying to relieve the pain.

Dislikes/punishments: hard spanking, pussy torture, pussy spanking, clothes pins, humiliation, degradation

Limits: public, piss, scat, blood, pictures, insertion (can maybe be built up?), anal

Toys: bullet vibrator, household items (various spanking implements, clothes pins, electric toothbrush etc)
fatbitch2001 is offline   Reply With Quote