View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #15
kitty88

Hi Hun.....
see how you like this one.....
go shopping in any clothing you chose, but you must wear a floaty skirt, doesn't have to be short but will need to be above the knee. you must wear knickers i suggest plain ones in a bold colour...... he he not expensive ones though!
while shopping look out for the usual tramps sat asking for money. when you find one that is in a position for this work (you'll realise shortly) walk up to him and lower your self so you are sat on your heels with your knees pointing straight at him. Offer him a pound with an outstretched hand, but only put your hand level with your knees. as the tramp reaches for and looks at the money open your knees so he can see you knickers.
if he reacts at the sight of your knickers you must ask if he likes them. ask him what he would prefer a pound coin or the pants? give him which ever he chooses. obviously you will have to leave and come back to take your knickers off..... unless you can do it there and then but i wouldn't advise you do that.
if the choice is the cash then keep doing the dare until you lose your knickers. if you fail to find a taker after say 3-5 tramps then on your last one complete the same routine but knickerless, when you open your knees show him everything and hand over not the coin but your knickers and tell him that you have been wearing them all day..... walk off quickly unless you are enjoying the conversation

i haven't done this but the thought of it makes me tingle xox

Hi hun, thanks for the dare,

I did this yesturday. I was really nervous but it sounded fun. I put on a bra, singlet top, jacket, a white skirt that reached about half way down my thighs and some blue bikini panties. It was nice outside so i decided to drive down to the bayside shopping center where which is mostly outdoors. I spotted my first target and headed over to him reaching in my purse for some coins. I knelt down in front of him so he had a good view up my skirt and he noticed this straight away. He smiled and I offered him 2 dollars or my panties. He said he liked the panties but was hungry so took the 2 dollars and thanked me for the show. My confidence was rising now and i went up to the next person who was sitting on a park bench reading the newspaper. I knelt down again and his eyes lit up at the sight of my panties and i offered him some money or the panties. He said he would love to take my panties so i told him to wait there and i'd be back. I headed off and found a quite spot behind a tree and lowered my panties and took them off. I then went back to him, knelt down and gave them too him. I could tell it was the highlight of his day as he could see my privates as i did this but i was really shy so i got up quick and almost ran away. I jumped back in my car and drove home. This was exciting and fun so thanks for the dare.

Kitty xx

23/f

limits: messy, anal, family wee/poo no pics

Not interested in peeing myself or going without panties for a week, just some really fun dares a real girl can and will do
kitty88 is offline   Reply With Quote