View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 04:01 AM   #6
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hmm, Mouse's suggestion is a good one; gravity fed enema's are better and safer. I would say that typically these shower-attachable ones are fine, just be careful not to do too much too fast and stop when it gets uncomfortable. Of course, given the nature of this dare that would defeat the purpose.

Kyle Robert Kerr, the Ill feeling you have could be considered 'normal' for anyone who has taken too much water too quickly, I'm guessing you'll have recovered by now, if anyone else experiences nausea, feelings of illness etc, the thing to do is (obviously stop if you didn't already) drink plenty of water and just wait it out, the feeling should pass after a couple of hours.

I'm very experienced with enemas and even I still get this feeling if I do a very large quantity of water. I expect it if I'm giving myself a very harsh punishment enema and consider it part of the punishment.

Enemas can make for excellent punishment tools, but this isn't the way to do it. Instead, consider getting a gravity-fed enema, like Mouse suggests and taking a reasonable amount of water under reasonable pressure but with things added - peppermint castile soap, regular enema soaps, glycerin and ground cayenne are all popular additives that can have VERY punishing effects.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote