Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #26
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Twelve

Thank you very much for the praise and constructive criticism. Yes, I am using a word processor which explains both the correct spelling and the left out words. While it corrects mistakes, it might also correct something I intended to have that way. The mixed up characters are indeed my fault, and I went back and I think I caught them all. But be sure to tell me if you notice any other mistakes, I will fix them in order to make this work as polished as possible.
Chapter Twelve
Ella, probably smartly, chose truth. Jade shot her a disappointed glare, and then started to think. After a minute or two she came up with a good question.

"Ok, we all know that you had a lesbian experience before, but now I want to know... if Anna started kissing you, right now, what would you do? Would you like it? Would you kiss back?"

Everyone had their eyes focused on Ella, especially Anna, who was extra curious to hear what she would say, since it involved her.

Ella started talking, slowly, choosing her words carefully. "If she started kissing me... then... yeah, I would kiss her back. I don't have a problem kissing girls, I.. just wouldn't do it in public, because someone I knew might see me, and then they could tell people. I'm not ashamed of having... lesbian feelings... but a lot of people today don't accept people who exhibit.. those tendencies. But here I would know that none of you would tell, and if she started it then it wouldn't be like I was forcing her to... I would know that she was ok with it. And I mean, she's obviously pretty, so looks aren't a problem."

It sounded like a sincere answer, and one that took a lot of guts to say. Then again, most of the dares we were doing and questions we were answering took a lot of guts.

Lola looked a little shocked at what she had just heard her sister say, Jade just nodded her head, and Anna looked pleased that she had just been called pretty. But she didn't look pleased for long, as Ella asked suddenly, "Anna, truth or dare?"

Another trick question, since Anna had already used her truth last turn. I was feeling pretty lucky, since I had used my truth before both Jade and Anna, but they had had to do dares before.

"Well, I don't have much choice do I?" said Anna miserably.

Ella laughed. "No, not really. Ok for your next dare... hmm... well you haven't had to remove any article of clothing so I'll have to do something about that... but what?"

Then she laughed evilly. "Ok Anna, I dare you to take off your shirt. Then, standing up, I want you to put the shirt between your legs. Pull both ends upwards, as far as they can go without stretching the shirt. One end should be in front of your face, the other behind your head. When you have that, start moving the shirt back and forth, pulling on one end and then the other, for a minute. Remember, I want the ends as HIGH as possible, not as FAR OUT as possible. And when your finished, keep your shirt off. Got that? Don't worry, if you don't remember, I'll remind you."

It was a weird dare, and at first I couldn't figure out what the point of it was. I pondered about that until Anna, after a little grumbling, removed her shirt. It was a long sleeve shirt, and fairly tight, not made out of stretchy material, so she had to squirm a little to get it off.

This made her breasts, newly revealed and covered by a white bra, similar to Lola's, jiggle tantalizing. Her breasts were bigger than Jade's and Ella's, but still smaller than Lola's. One of the cups almost slipped off in the process, and I got a nice view of an almost completely uncovered breast, but she pulled up her bra quickly before it could slip below the nipple.

She then stood up and placed the shirt exactly as Ella had ordered. On Ella's go, she started to pull it back and forth. Immediately I saw why Ella had ordered this. The shirt was rubbing her tight pants further into the cracks over which it passed, namely her ass crack when she pulled the end behind her, and then her pussy when she pulled on the end in front of her.

The fabric of her pants, due to it's tightness, stayed in those crevices even after she had pulled the other side, leading to her two ass cheeks being very well defined, as well as the opening to her vagina.

As well as giving us a nice sight, it also must have felt good to her too. After two or three pulls of the end in front of her, she let out a small gasp as the fabric passed over her pussy, obviously rubbing it in a pleasurable way. She began to breath heavily, and closed her eyes. She got really into it, pulling the shirt a little hard and a little extra long when it passed over her crotch. She began to speed up even more, now her breaths were even louder, her face was a mask of pleasure, her arms trembled as she pulled it forward one more time, her knees shook, and -

"Time!" said Ella, much to the disappointment of everyone, including, I think, Anna. She stopped and opened her eyes, and saw us looking at her, and blushed. I was surprised she had gotten that into it, she was basically masturbating in front of everyone, admittedly with clothes on! She pulled the shirt out from between her legs and tossed it on the pool table. She pulled on the front and back of her pants, to dislodge the fabric that was still stuck between them, and then sat back down. I couldn't really tell, but I thought I saw a wet patch in front of her crotch.

However, she took my attention away from her pelvic region by asking me, "Truth or dare, James?

A feeling of dread came over me. I had to chose dare, as I had chosen truth the turn before. And Anna was probably the person the person that I would least want to dare m

With a knot in my stomach, I spoke the fateful word. "Dare."

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-15-2011 at 11:49 AM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote