Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #23
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven
Lola turned towards Anna, trying to ignore the fact her wet shirt was clinging to her every curve, giving everyone a very good idea of what her figure looked like. "Truth or dare?" she asked.

Anna wasn't stupid and could tell that Lola wanted someone in the same plight as her, so she chose truth. Now Anna, Jade, and I all had to chose dare the next time we were asked, which meant a lot of dares where coming up.

"Ok Anna," started Lola, "Tell us, what turns you on? Any secret fetishes that you think about while you're masturbating with your dildo?"

I expected Anna to say no, no matter what, even if it was a lie. I mean, who would want to talk about their deepest fantasies? But to my surprise she answered positively.

"Yes. I do. When I am... playing with myself I often fantasize about that time I walked in on my brothers friend. Except, in my fantasies, instead of walking out, I start making out with him. We fall onto the bed, me still completely clothed, him naked. After we kiss for another minute or two, I break away. He by now has a boner. I tell him to start wanking. He does, and stand there, watching him get closer and closer to erupting, touching myself all over, my boobs, my vagina, but never penetrating myself, just rubbing, to get him more excited. Finally he can't hold it anymore, and he starts to cum. I stay there, and tell him to keep wanking until all the cum has been released. When he finally finished I walk out, leaving him there, naked, helpless, with cum over himself and his hand still on his penis."

Now this was shocking. I mean, when I learned that she masturbated I was surprised, but now... I was REALLY surprised. So were the others, I gathered from their expressions. They might have known, or guessed, that she masturbated, but I think they honestly had no idea that THIS was what she thought about while she was doing.

"But you never let him put his penis in you?" asked Ella, in a curious voice.

Anna shook her head. During the story she hadn't seemed embarrassed at all, but now a hint of red was creeping across her cheeks.

"Why not?" followed up Lola.

Anna shrugged. "I don't know. That's what it has always been. Now Jade, truth or dare?"

This was of course a trick question. Jade had picked truth last time, but now she was regretting it, since she had to chose dare, and Anna always gave tough dares.

"Dare, I guess." she said reluctantly.

"What a bold decision!" said Anna sarcastically. "Ok Jade, this is actually very similar to Lola's dare, which, by the way, you gave to her. I dare you to go into the bathroom, take off your panties, soak them, and then put them back on. Obviously, you can wring them out as much as possible, but you only have a minute. Starting... now!"

Jade, scared by this new dare, hesitated a moment, which probably cost her five seconds. Should she try to appeal the dare, saying it was to hard? But she had already given a very similar dare to Lola, so if it came to a vote, Lola would vote that Jade had to do it. Anna obviously would as well, and Ella would probably too, seeing as Jade had been responsible for her being shirtless.

She got up and ran to the bathroom, but those five seconds might have been costly in that they took away valuable time for her to wring out her underwear. The panties, being smaller than Lola's shirt, took less time to wash, and we heard the water turn off after only ten seconds. Anna gave her a ten second warning, and with five seconds left, she walked into the room.

Unlike Lola who had been wearing a dark shirt, her panties were yellow. This meant that we could see through them a little bit. The first thing I noticed was the dark patch right where her pussy would be. Obviously she didn't shave. This was the closest I was to ever seeing a girl nude in real life, and my dick was now at full mast and nearly popping out of my shorts. Besides giving us the sight of her bush, the wet panties also clung to her tightly. There was the prominent V, and when she walked by me I got a nice side view of her ass, which wasn't either as big as Anna's or as toned as Ella's, but was just bubbly and cute.

When she sat down, she kept her knees tightly pressed together, but I could still make out the shadow of her bush. Anna, who was sitting next to her, stared at her crotch, getting what I could imagine was a very good view. She seemed pretty calm, considering that three of her friends and a boy could almost see her pussy, but I could tell how nervous she was by the way that her hands were clenched and her toes were curled.

She turned towards Ella, who had gotten her into this mess by making the rule of no double truths, and asked through clenched teeth, "Truth or... dare?"

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-15-2011 at 10:17 AM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote