Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 04:08 AM   #18
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Nine

Thank you all
Chapter Nine
Five minutes later we were all gathered in the playroom. I was lounging in the recliner chair, although the black leather, cold from hours of not being used, was sending chills up by bare back. To my left, on the beige couch, sat Jade, Anna, and Lola. The couch which was normally parallel to my chair, was now turned at a ninty degree angle so it was sticking out perpendicularly. Completing the half circle was Ella, who was sitting on the pool table. Normally I would have allowed this, since that pool table is my pride and joy, but she had pulled a blanket over it, so that she wouldn't mess up the green by sitting on it.

Besides me, Ella and Jade also were shirtless. Ella had on a sexy red and black bra, while Jade was wearing a plain yellow one. In addition, Jade also was without shorts or a skirt, all she had on her bottom half was a pair of matching yellow panties. Although Lola and Anna seemed to have all their clothes, Lola In fact had no bra on, a fact which was concealed pretty well however by her loose shirt. Anna, although not being dared to remove anything so far, was without panties, which we had noticed during an earlier dare.

My dick, which had gone soft over the break, twitched again just looking at the bare flesh in front of me. I worriedly thought that I might have another hard on before the game even started, but much to my relieve no more blood flowed down into it.

"Ok whose turn?" asked Lola.

"It's Jade's." answered Ella, "I dared her last."

"Yeah, you made me take off my dress!" said Jade sticking her tounge out at Ella, to much laughter. I was glad to see that Jade was taking her near nudeness lightly. "Ok, Anna, truth or dare?" she asked, starting the game up again.

Anna, remembering her dare last time, chose truth. But Jade, remembering the truth Anna had asked me earlier, decided to give her a taste of her on medicine. "Anna, do you ever masturbate? If so, do you use any toys?"

Anna blushed furiously before stammering out, "Y-Yes, I do masturbate. And yes, I do have a toy... a.. fake penis."

"You mean a dildo!" said Lola, putting her on the spot in a typical Lola fashion.

"Yes... a dildo." replied Anna. I was shocked. I mean, I knew that some girls masturbated but I never thought Anna would. Now I started to think more. Did Lola? Did Ella? Did Jade?
I was jarred from my current train of thought by Anna asking Ella, "T or D?"

Ella responded hesitantly, "Dareee..."

Now Ella had been the one who dared Anna to bend over before, the dare where we learned she had no panties on. And Anna did not forget, or forgive, this.

"Well Ella, you seemed to like looking at me without panties on last time." A look of doom flashed over Ella's face as she realized she was in for some payback. "Now, you too must go pantyless."

Well, that wasn't too hard. She was wearing khaki shorts so the weren't tight like Anna's pants, but at the same time they weren't loose like a skirt, so no one would be able to peek up them. She got up and headed towards the door, to go to the bathroom down the hall to change.

"Wait!" said Anna, perhaps sensing her dare was too easy. "You must remain in here at all times."

Ella whirled around. "No! I'm not showing my pussy to you guys! No way!"

"I never said you had too." replied Anna calmly. " You can turn around so we only see your butt. You basically already saw mine! Come on, don't be a wimp."

Ella was now considering it. She obviously still didn't like the idea... But a butt wasn't that bad to show... And if she did this dare it meant she could give out even harder dares to the people who had embarrassed her earlier, namely Lola and Jade, who were responsible for her shirtlessness. Like earlier, this was another important moment in the game. It was the first time anyone had been dared to be naked in a private region. Just like earlier, this would be a turning point.

"Fine." grumbled Ella, "I'll do it. But we need to make some new rules. Obviously, no talking about this to anyone outside the group. Secondly, no photos. Third of all, no involving other people in the dares, not just yet anyways. And finally, in order to make sure no one just picks truths all the time to avoid being dared, from now on you can't pick truth twice in a row."

Everyone considered this. I was fine with the first three, although I was intrigued by the way Ella had added 'not just yet anyways' onto the rule about no involving other people. Was she implying we would reach a stage where we WOULD be doing dares with other people?

*The forth one was the one that I wasn't too sure about, and judging from other people expressions they weren't either. This would make people warier to chose truth, knowing that next turn they could get automatically slammed with a dare.

But in the end we all went along with it. Ella moved from the door to a corner of the room, with all eyes on her. Not looking back, she took a ragged breath and pulled down her shorts, and stepped out of them. She was now standing in her bra and underwear, which didn't match her bra but was rather navy blue. Her ass was nice and round, not as big as Anna's but cute and bubbly. I stared at it, transfixed, knowing that in a few seconds the underwear would be gone.

Still not looking backwards, she reached under the waistband and pulled them slowly down for an inch, before stopping. The top of her crack was now visible. I took a moment to look at the others, they too were staring. Taking another breath, she quickly pulled them down all the way, and stepped out of them.

Now she was wearing only her bra. Her ass, the first bare female ass I had seen in real life, was, in my mind, perfect. Like I said before, it wasn't that big, just perfectly shaped. It was well toned too, probably from gym work, and there didn't seem to be any fat on it. Still staring transfixed, I slowly moved my hand to my shorts to adjust my ever-growing boner. Even though I knew it was my cousin I was staring at, I still had the strong desire to run across the room and grab her ass.

Ella hurriedly stepped back into her shorts, her ass moving seductively as she pulled them up, and then zipped up the front. She turned around, red in the face, to see us all staring at her. She didn't even bother to tell us to stop staring; she just walked back to the pool table, sat down on it, and asked me in a quavering voice, "Truth.. Or dare?"

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-15-2011 at 11:36 AM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote