Thread: Non-Fiction: 2 Straight Boys at a Sleepover.
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 01:50 AM   #49
hornyjack
Account Banned

Wink

I have a chance, so thought I'd come on and write part 5! In this part it skips to the weekend, as the rest of the week at school was pretty average, and I didn't really see Ryan. Thanks for all the comments by the way!

MY POV.

So, after what had seemed liked the longest week at school in anticipation for this sleepover at Ryan's, it was only one day off! Friday night was finally here, and I was hoping that this time in one day I'd be having 'fun' with my mate. I spent the rest of that night fantasising over that idea, when a Skype notification popped up, I had a message from Ryan!

I opened it up, expecting him to have cancelled the sleepover or be telling me he didn't want to do anything dirty, but I was wrong.

"Got some ideas 4 sleepover. cum. wank. cum. FUCKIN CANT WAIT!" is what he'd actually said. I still have that message on my Skype history, so just went on and copied & pasted that. I now knew Ryan was up for this, and had to make a list of a few things to do.

I googled good sleepover dares for teenage boys (this was before I knew getDare existed) and it returned lots of Yahoo answers pages, and a load of other shit. I couldn't be arsed to look through all of this, so decided to go and think up my own. It can't be that hard, can it?!

I was taking my laptop to Ryan's, so if I made a list on Microsoft Word and saved it, I could open it up when I got there! I came up with some pretty extreme dares, but what I really hoped was that we would just naturally have fun, dares not needed. Like we did in the toilets at school :P

I pushed the screen of my laptop down, put it away and got comfortable in bed. I'd masturbated enough times already that evening, so instead just imagined cuddling up to Ryan, looking into his beautiful eyes and kissing him in a nice warm bed when it's cold and rainy outside. This made me get that warm feeling inside, like the one you get on Christmas eve. I couldn't wait for tomorrow - so fell asleep to the thought of Ryan, also sleeping at this moment.

7:30 AM

"Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep"

"Uhh?"

"Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep"

I reached for my alarm clock, pulling out the cable that connected it to the main power supply. Trust me to forget to turn off the alarm! Now if you knew me, you'd know that once I wake up, I can't get back to sleep! I got my laptop back out and lifted it onto my bed. It sat on my lap as I checked Ryan's page on Facebook. He was online too, for some reason! Ryan NEVER wakes up early, at least he didn't before his accident.

I clicked the chat icon and began to talk to him.

"hey"
"hey jack"
"hows u?
"im great ty, you?"
"good, im fine. why you up so early?" I questioned
"could say the same to you lol. I couldn't sleep so excited about tonight, and something else, but dw about that."
"anything to do with your injury?"
"g2g, see u later bye"

Great, I could have found out what had happened and he suddenly had to go! The next thing I knew, it was 10am and my mum was knocking on my door. My laptop was still resting on my lap, and I had too many unread messages on Facebook chat. Far too many. I shouted "I'm awake" to my
mum and she left. Maybe I could get to sleep when I had enough reason to!

I started to get changed and about an hour later I was ready. Me, my mum and my dad were gonna go into town for some lunch & shopping, then come home by 4 that afternoon, so I could get to Ryan's on time for the sleepover. We did just that. At about half 11 we took the bus into town, went to a restaurant for some Pizza & Chips, and then began to shop.

This wasn't really anything different, we do this once every 3 weeks to make sure we have everything we need from town, as even though we live near a big supermarket, it doesn't sell a lot of the stuff we need. As I predicted, by 4, the boring shopping was over, and Ryan's was only an hour off! As we took the bus home, I got a text.

"1 hour dude, get that boner ready... lol" Ryan had told me

"Oh, I did that weeks ago mate." I replied, jokingly.

So far, so good. Ryan was looking forward, I was looking forward, my cock was definitely looking forward, it was gonna be fun! We got home, and I reminded my dad I needed to be dropped off at Ryan's. I packed my stuff, including my laptop (my parents found that a little odd, but I said it was for homework) and I jumped in the car to go to his house. The journey was only a few minutes, so I started to think what the first dare I'd get would be. Would I have to suck him, lick him, give him a hand job? Either would do

We pulled up, and we were here. I waved goodbye to my dad, and walked to Ryan's door, things in hand, to begin this night.

Comments appreciated, also thanks for all the friend requests!

Let me know, via a comment or PM, would you like me to carry on this story after the sleepover part mentioning what happened at school etc. (can't say too much or it will give it away) or would you prefer if after the sleepover part I finished this once and focused on starting another?

My stories will never be too long, normally just 5 or 6 parts, pretty much always less than 10 parts.

Jack <3xxxx
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote