View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 04:15 PM   #13
Hypo Monkey

Default Chapter 3: Confession

“Ummm… well I am gay.” Grey responded.
“Really?” I said with a shocked look on my face.
“Yeah… so truth or dare?” He said kinda hastily to change the topic.
“Truth”
“What’s your sexuality?”
This has always been a topic that I never knew how to answer, I liked girls for relationships, talking things out and emotional stuff like that, but I have always liked guys for sexual stuff. But recently I have been trusting guys with more of emotions and stuff. So what am I?
“I guess I’m bi but lean more towards guys.” I responded after thinking about it for a minute.
“Huh? How does that work out?” Grey responded with a confused look.
“Hahaha, just ask me later and I’ll tell you. Truth or dare?”
“Hmmm. I’ll try a dare, let’s see what you’ve got!”
I guess he didn’t know I could a lot with a dare. Well lets see, might as well do something easy.
“I dare you to wear a jock strap when you come to my house tomorrow, oh and you must bring me a present in the form of underwear.” I said feeling confident.
“Hahaha, oh I can do that, I guess well have a lot of fun tomorrow!” Grey responded with his angel smile.
“Yeah we will my parents wont be home till like 10 at night so we have about 10 hours to do whatever we freaking want!”
Grey smiled, and I could tell that he had some ideas of his own.
“Lets do one more truth or dares then head off to bed.” Grey said.
“Alright, I choice truth then.” I said.
“Do you have any condoms?” Grey said with the biggest smile I have ever seen.
“No sorry dude.” I could tell that he really wanted to do some fucking, and I knew he was going to go out and go buy some, hmmm I wonder what else he has…
“Truth or dare Grey?”
“Lets do a truth.”
“Is there any guy at our school you like?”
“Hmmmm… yeah, but there two of them and there only crushes!”
“Alright who are they?”
“… Well ones you and the other is Ryan…” (If you haven’t read my other story you might want to inorder to get why I stopped the story here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=46212 )
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote