View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 08:34 AM   #15
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
A simple one, get naked and do 4 edges infront of each window. So 16 in total. Plus write "slut" "whore" "deniedslut" and "watch me" on your tits and front. Writing one word after each 4 edges.
I started in the kitchen since it was less revealing facing the back garden and managed to do all four edges fairly quickly, since I haven't cum yet and I've been edging all day. I was thinking of my neighbors seeing me, which really aroused me, but there was no one really (since it's so cold out). Once I finished edging I wrote "slut" on my left tit and washed my hands.

Then I skipped upstairs and stood at my bedroom window which also faces the garden, and stared touching myself again. I was still worried about being seen, especially without any femce to cover me, but that also excited me. It was pretty uneventful so I managed to edge without much problem. I washed my hands again and wrote "whore" on the other tit.

Next I went to the upstairs window, which faces the street. It's high up so no one ever really looks up to peoples windows. I was getting pretty desperate to cum, and my legs were sliding past one another since they were slick with my juices. I was edging faster and faster and I was done fairly quickly. I then, again, washed my hands and wrote "deniedslut" below my breasts.

Finally, I had to edge and my living room window: the most exposing one. I felt so naughty, with hoe wet I was and all the degrading words on my body. I was edging like crazy, from both fear and excitement. I didn't want to be seen, but I was still hoping someone would see me. I was in the middle of edging when a dog walker appeared from thin air, staring directly at me, we made eye contact. I froze for a few seconds before jumping away from the window. I could hear him laughing as he walked off with his pet. When the coast was clear, I got back up and finished my edging. I had never been so scared. I still am really. Thanks for the dare!
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote