View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 03:24 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
Hello everyone! I'm back to doing more public dares, it's about 10 am so there's a fairly good chance of being seen so i'm slightly nervous. Be sure to make me edge in your dares, i'm not cumming in any of them.

I tried licking dares last time but it made me sick and I had to stop. Apologies for not telling you this earlier.

Nevertheless, I plan to make it up to all of you, so you can dare me what you want (and punish me if I fail) and I will do my best to please

I want these dares to be public and exposing, but mainly by my windows inside. I might do a few outside but it's -2°C right now. More of that when it's warm. You can dare me non-public dares too, but keep in mind this probably won't be done.

I have 4 windows to dare with:
-Living room (street facing)
-Upstairs (street facing)
-Kitchen (back garden facing)
-Bedroom (back garden facing)

I also have black markers to body write with, some chip clips/pegs, toothpaste, baby oil and the timer on my phone. So get daring!
Ok, get a blindfold and get undress. Turn out the lights in the room, and head over to the upstairs window and place one foot up on it. Now put the blindfold on, and give me 3 edges.

Now go get a timer, and your toothbrush, and toothpaste, and back upstairs. Foot on the window again, put some paste on the clit, and set the timer for 10 mins. Blindfold on, start scrubbing the clit, and you make not cum, until the timer rings. Oh, just saw the "not cumming part, ok your done then"

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 01-22-2017 at 03:36 AM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote