View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 03:45 AM   #13
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
Under 18 or not I'm still posting- I still doubt that these are actually true and think you need professional help if they are, not because I've read the story and couldn't deal with the content because I'm young, I've read worse tagged as fiction and enjoyed it but because if this is true it is wrong and will always be option number 4 forever and ever.
I agree completely. If they are true, the author needs urgent professional help. Otherwise the actual story content is unimpressive and just silly.

It’s either option 4 or the author is only interested in provoking some kind of reaction from others. The multi choice questions seem to further suggest that.

We have had people on getDare do similar things in the past. One group about a year ago were posting fake stories under fake identities, all in the cause of a study in computer addiction.

All the stories she posts under the name of Misty or her other banned name of MrsWalker, follow a very similar premise, and are just variations on a theme. Very much “matter-of-fact” incest or contain other elements of a rather dubious and unrealistic nature.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote