View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 03:39 PM   #12
hot_nick20

A or D.

Tending more towards A. I don't per se mind being naked and hey, at least if it's a clothing optional resort and i'm not the only one, it'd be okay.

If i'd definitely be the only one naked, i'd go with D. I could enjoy the show if i felt like it and otherwise i'd just use headphones or earplugs if necessary at night. Of course, seeing as i'm way to often horny and sexually frustrated already, this might actually be torture, but hey, can't know that until i tried.

B an C... well, while i'm slightly bi-curious (at least in my head), i've never done anything with another guy, so if i ended up not liking or even hating it, being a free-use fucktoy or having to give blowjobs for food would ruin my vacation.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote