Old 01-19-2018, 05:09 AM   #17
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrslutman View Post
I'd like to try this, it seems fun

1. How long you want the rules to last - 1 week
2. Which sex you are - male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) - 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - mix please!
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. - I would like a pass card
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - Will report
I reckon at this rate the world is about to be flooded by a cum tidal wave guys. You are way hornier than the girls.

Well Mrslutman a week at level 10 means you have to have at least 7 orgasms in 7 days. Your orgasm days are every day except Tuesday and your times are up to you because you may be some time

You must have an orgasm every day without fail except Tuesday, which means on one day you must have 2 separate orgasm sessions, because each orgasm session only counts as one orgasm no matter how many you have. Am I mean?

Every time you are close to cumming you must roll a die, an even number means a full orgasm and an odd number means a ruined one. After each ruined one you must keep going until you finally get a full orgasm.

You get a pass card allowing you to be excused from one of the orgasm sessions so you get a day off lol

You must write a blog or report and post it on here when the week is up telling us how it went

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote