Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 12:57 PM   #40
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Fifteen

Wow, a lot of comments! Thanks everyone!
Chapter Fifteen

I barely survived the first two hands. On the first one, I had absolutely nothing, so I traded three cards in and ended up with a pair of nines; enough to beat Anna who lost the hand with a pair of twos. The second hand I received two jacks straight away, but nothing with my next three cards. I barely finished higher than Jade who came in last with a pair of tens.

By now I figured out the trick was to play safe, not go for straights or anything that could put you in danger of losing. At this point it only really mattered who lost, not who won, allthough when it became time for dares winning would take on more of a significant role.

The next two hands I watched as Lola and Anna learned the hard way what I had just realized. First Lola went for a straight and lost with a high card nine, and then Anna attempted a flush and had to toss away another chip after she finished with a high card queen.

After that though Anna came back though and scorched everyone with a full house of jacks and aces, and Ella, who up until that moment had been having great luck, was forced to give up a chip with only a pair of fives.

I then had back to back hands of bad luck, not getting a single pair in either one. Luckily for me, I only had to give up one chip as Jade had even worse luck than me on the second of those two hands.

Lola lost the next turn, and allthough it was only her second loss, she still had to take off an article of clothing since she had started with three on. She stood up, not that afraid since everyone else was already more scantily clad, and pulled down her tight volleyball shorts.

She was wearing pink underwear with white dots on them, nothing to risqué. They were slightly damp as well, from the water leaking on down from her wet shirt, I assumed. Her ass, although I only got a look at it from the side, didn't seem to be as nicely rounded as Anna's, but like her sister Lola's, it seemed to have been treated to some work in the gym.

My penis, which until this moment had remain calm, now realized it was IN A ROOM WITH FOUR HOT GIRLS, ALL STRIPED TO THEIR UNDERWEAR. It stiffened a little bit, but not too noticeably.

Ella then decided to have a go at getting a straight, and also failed. By tossing aside her second chip, it now meant that none of the girls had any chips left, while I still had two! Consequently, the next turn, unless I lost, would lead to one of the girls having to remove a rather important piece of clothing.

Once again, the tension in the air could almost be felt. As if sensing that someone was about to wimp out, Lola called for another pinky promise. We all agreed, none more readily than me, since I was feeling rather cocky at the moment.

I was dealt a ten, jack, queen, king, and... a seven. I was tempted to go for the straight but I decided to play it safe and sent back all but the king and queen. It turned out to be a smart decision, as I got back another queen AND another king. I spread my cards out on the ground gleefully, looking at the other girls.

My great hand had basically assured that one of them would lose, and they knew it. They looked at each other anxiously, wondering which one of them would only have one article of clothing remaining at the end of this turn. Finally Anna laid down her cards, a pair of fours, and the rest of the girls went wild, as they all had her beat.

While the girls were celebrating, or, actually, not really celebrating, but just sitting there with a huge, relieved grin on their faces, Anna began to look nervous. Despite her outgoing nature, she did get shy and insecure at times, and this would probably be the first time she had showed her breasts to a boy... then again, maybe not. I remembered to tuck that question away to ask her some other time.

Now everyone turned to stare at Anna. Slowly, nervously, she reached behind her back. She stared at a point on the wall in front of her, in order not to have to look at any of us in the face. She fumbled around with the clasp, intentionally, I'm sure, to buy some time. Finally, she couldn't stall any longer, and with everyone's eyes on her she removed her bra.

Her breasts were bigger than they had seemed in the bra. They seemed to be almost fully formed, much to my happiness. They were round and a near perfect circle, not slopping at all. Her pink nipples stuck out, and the dark skin around the areolas contrasted startlingly with the alabaster whiteness of the rest of her breasts. Allthough a lot of people find it sexier when a girl has no tan lines, I enjoyed the obvious bikini lines surrounding Anna's breasts more. It let me know that I was looking at a secret part of her that very few other people had seen.

I was guessing that of the girls, only Lola had seen Anna's breasts before, probably in the shower at school or after sports. This was confirmed when I looked around the room. Jade, not having showered much at school since she didn't do any sports had therefor never having seen many, if any, of her female schoolmate's chests, and was staring inquisitively at the mounds of whiteness in front of her. Ella was also staring at them, but not only curiously, but rather... hungrily.

Anna hurriedly shoved her cards over to Lola, since it was her turn to deal. This movement caused some slight jiggling of her breasts, which, now freed from the bra, were free to move as much as they wanted to.

Lola began to collect the cards, but after she gathered mine, she paused. "Look Anna!" she said giggling, "I think James appreciates the show you just put on!"

I was puzzled, but not for long as all the girls eyes turned away from Anna's boobs and towards my crotch. I looked down, mortified. My toy soldier had responded appropriately to seeing it's first pair of real breasts, standing at full attention. And, seeing as how I had adjusted my dick to it's normal position after it had been cooled down by the cold water, it was now tenting rather profusely! I had been right earlier, having it tucked upwards was much less embarrassing than this! I shifted uncomfortably; now that I had noticed it, my dick was actually in pain, straining upwards with all it's might against the tight and heavy briefs I was wearing. I considered adjusting it again, but deciding I didn't really wanted to move it now with all eyes lasered in on it.

"Well," I replied to Lola, "Anna is a very pretty girl." I was trying to ease her nervousness, and calling a girl pretty almost always seems to work. She shot me a grateful nod, and, with the other girl's attention switching back to her, she seemed less anxious, and more... proud. As the others looked at her, she turned, and one by one looked them in the eye. This made them realize consciously that they had been staring, and they awkwardly shifted their eyes away.

Feeling happy to have helped Anna, I now turned back to Lola. "Now deal the cards. Next turn, one of you girls will have to do the same thing she just did. So... I wouldn't get very comfortable if I were you."
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote