View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #8
Bristolman1990

Default Part two:

Many thanks for your responses guys, hope you enjoy the next part.

Luke and John shared the last lesson together which was maths and they sat together

Luke: So John are you looking forward to his evening?

John: Erm about that, unfortunitly an urgent family crisis has appeared and I need to go away for the weekend.

Luke: That's a shame, had a fun evening planned with my sister stripping for us

John: Damm, will you take pictures for me

Luke: Will try

The lesson ends and then John makes a run to meet Ruby without being caught my Luke. Everyone leaves and then John meets Luke.

John: Hey Babe

Ruby: Hey Darling

John: I'm free for the weekend as parents going away

Ruby: Same, so it is just me and my sister, if you want you can come and help babysit for the whole weekend

John: That would be great, *kisses her* so I will see you in 1/2 hour babe gonna get some clean clothes then i will be over

Ruby: Ok darling, I will see you soon

*she rushes to the bus and he runs home to get clean clothes and stuff ready for the weekend, and then he makes his way to her house. He knocks on the door and Ruby sister answers the door wearing just her bra and panties*

Amber: Hello Hansome, Ruby is in the shower, come in make urself at home. She said that the 3 of us will be playing truth or dare before and after dinner, we will be ordering pizza, make urself at home.

John: Thanks *he smiles and makes himself at home, They both come down 5 minutes later*

Ruby: Ok lets play truth and dare then *she giggles* Ok John, as your the guess Your turn first. Truth or Dare?

Choices

1. Does John pick Truth

or

2. Does John pick Dare
Bristolman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote