View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #30
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Sidebar: Yes, nice recovery GoogleMaster; I too liked the save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Option 1: Dan is longer than me.

Option 2: I am longer than Dan.

Option 3: We are both relatively the same length.
Despite the fact that Dan has about an inch more in length compared to me, he finally realises that he has just removed his boxers without an unlucky roll of the dice. He starts to put his boxers back on, but is stopped in his tracks by Tara, and is unsuccessful in making a case that he should be allowed to put them back on.

"Sorry Dan," Tara starts, "but you took them off and now they must stay off. Your protest should have come before you were so quick to show yourself off in front of Pam."

Tara winked at Pam, she knew that they had us guys all ready to go, and that we'd likely do just about anything for them at this point. Dan was quieted by Tara's bit of rant, though I think she wasn't nearly as serious as she sounded, and Pam picked up the dice wanting to get the game back on track.

She rolled a 6, not such a bad number when playing a board game, but that was one of the 'wild' numbers that meant the roller. "Shit," she muttered, and with out as much as a second's pause she reached behind her, undid her bra, and with a bit of sexiness let it slide down her arms landing on the floor in front of her.

Dan seemed stunned, as he stared at my naked wife, and surprisingly it was Tara that reminded us that Pam was now to do something for us.

Option 1: The group makes Pam go out to Dan and Tara's car and fetch something from the glovebox.

Option 2: The group makes Pam refill all of their drinks giving each person a kiss as she delivers their beverage.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote