View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 01:50 AM   #92
uzaho

Part 32

Becky craned her neck downward to look at the two friends swimming in their sex aura. Katey hugged Jen tightly, gently humping Jen’s body. Her twitching was involuntary from the aftershocks of her climax.

“Cahn-”

Becky stopped herself, flexing her tongue awkwardly. Her mouth was glazed in Katey’s juices, along with much of her face. She forced herself to swallow the slick coating on her tongue, working to regain her speech.

“Can I have that? Jen, er... Lisa? I want that. Please? I need it.”

Lisa slinked her way up Becky’s frame, poised above her on all fours inspecting her toy. Becky’s face was a mess. Her eyes were watery. Her hair was well beyond frazzled and beginning to mat. The bottom half of her face glistened in the light, glaring evidence of her immoral deed.

The older girl tossed her head to the side, flicking her hair off one shoulder. She pressed herself onto Becky slowly and deliberated. A sloppy kiss landed on one of Becky’s cheeks, Lisa’s tongue gliding its way to her slave’s lips, sampling the leftovers of Katey’s long awaited orgasm. Becky tried to return Lisa’s advances but Lisa teasingly avoided her and swerved away, taking what she wanted without giving anything in return. Lisa smacked her lips once she had satiated her curiosity and pulled away from the girl whose pitiable demeanor grew hungrier and more desperate by the second.

“Please…” whispered Becky, “I really, really, really want to.”

“I don’t think I’ve tasted a redhead before.” Although she was still looking at her, Lisa ignored the bound bundle of sex below her, speaking more to Jen than Becky. “Gotta say, she’s not bad!”

Jen glanced over at her sister silently, still cradling Katey whose climactic explosion had gotten her so riled up that her every thought revolved around her lab partner’s pale body; the ways in which she could pleasure her further, and her need for reciprocation.

Disappointed by Jen’s silence, Lisa turned to her toy. “How bout you, B? Did you enjoy her ‘flavor’? It seems like you got enough of it.”

Becky nodded, chewing at her lip in frustration. “Uh-huh.”

Lisa raised her eyebrows, expecting more of a response than that.

“Oh, um, yeah, she... was really wet. I could feel it dripping down my throat…” Becky trailed off, swallowing hard and pulling her lip between her teeth once more.

“You’re pretty wet yourself.” Lisa reached a hand down between them, pressing her fingers between Becky’s vulva. Becky squeaked in surprise then smiled. “I’d almost say you’re gushing. It’d be a shame to waste all that.”

Lisa sat herself down on Becky’s stomach. She reached behind her and stuck two fingers inside Becky’s tight opening. She pumped in and out of her toy agonizingly slow, robbing her of much of the enjoyment from the act. But Becky was enthralled to not only have something but someone inside of her. She could not imagine anything more intimate or exciting. She was reduced to shaky breaths, her yearning and anticipation alone working to increase her satisfaction many times over.

The delightful expressions flashing across Becky’s face weren’t missed by Lisa and she pulled her hand away just as Becky was beginning to enjoy herself. Her victim whined as expected but Lisa was focused on her own pleasure.

Lisa rubbed her wettened digits against one of Becky’s nipples. She tweaked and circled it, covering the already stiff nub with Becky’s lubrication. With the nipple primed she shifted herself forward sitting directly on the pink point.

With both of her legs spread wide, one knee next to Becky and her other leg stretched over the girl’s body, Lisa rested her pussy against Becky’s small breast. She spread her lips with one hand and gyrated her pelvis across her toy’s erect nipple. It only took a few passes before she lined up the stiff moistened flesh with her clit. The moment she did she paused to moan with a certain self satisfaction, in part rubbing it in Becky’s face. Almost literally.

Becky stared at the familiar sight in front of her as Lisa hovered so close to where Katey was all but a moment ago. Lisa’s small patch of pubic hair occasionally tickled her nipple as her pelvis rolled deftly albeit overzealously against Becky’s petite chest. It felt good, there was no denying that. Watching another girl grind her sex against her chest mere inches away from her face was stirring up new waves of arousal inside her. But she needed so much more. Being perpetually teased was driving her insane.

Tossing her head to the side in frustration, Becky noticed that Katey was coming around. She and Jen were exchanging soft kisses. Jen’s hands were roaming Katey’s body once again. The envy that welled up in Becky nearly overcame the pleasure coming from her nipple.

“Lisa, can you… can we do what they’re doing?”

Lisa barely looked to the side. “Don’t you like being tied up?”

Becky paused. “...yes.” It was an honest response. “But you don’t have to untie me!”

“Good, 'cause I wasn’t planning to.”

Becky’s eyes bounced between Jen and Katey and the inflamed pussy attacking her nipple.

“I… I’ll… I can lick you if… if you lick me too.”

Lisa stopped.

“If I want you to lick me…” Lisa began, shuffling forward. “...you’d better do it.”

A wide eyed Becky stared straight up at the wet throbbing clit still exposed to the air by Lisa’s fingers. But she stared for too long. Lisa reached back with her other hand and spanked Becky’s pussy.

“AAHHHMMmm!” yelled Becky, as taken back by the pain and surprise as she was the odd pleasure she found from that strike to her crotch. So much so that she tempted another.

“And? What are you waiting for!?”

**thwap**

“AHH! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

The second smack was sharper. More pain than pleasure. Becky reached out with her tongue and thrashed wildly about Lisa’s sex.

“Mmpph!”

Yet another spank fell upon Becky’s hairless mound, although this one wasn’t nearly as bad.

“Slow down! I want you on my clit.”

Becky nodded haphazardly, redirecting her efforts to the soft nub peaking out from its hood. After a few frantic licks Becky fell into a steady rhythm, alternating up and down and side to side.

“Mmmmmuch better.”

Lisa rewarded her toy briefly, petting and soothing Becky’s reddened pussy. She was glad Becky was so easily trainable.

“I think she’s had enough Lisa.”

The older sister sighed and tossed her head back. Jen and Katey were now sitting up on the carpet, Katey still embracing Jen. But it seemed Jen’s protective instincts were overriding her own arousal.

“Are you-” Lisa smacked Becky again, kickstarting - or spank-starting - her momentarily distracted toy to life again before continuing. “Are you seriously still worried about her?”

“Well, yeah. I juss…” Jen herself was distracted when she felt Katey’s mouth close around one of her nipples. But she pressed on. “You take things too far sometimes.”

Slightly annoyed, Lisa pulled away from Becky. “You still want to cum, don’t you?”

Becky’s eyes widened again, her head nodding fervently.

“And you’ll do anything I ask in order to, correct?”

“Yes, of course!” Becky replied emphatically. “Anything!”

Lisa repositioned herself over Becky’s face and turned back to her sister. “Hear that? I don’t see whaaaa-mmm… what the problem is.”

“The fact that you’ll keep her chasing that prize for hours without giving it to her?”

Becky’s tongue was already tired, but even though she was worried by Jen’s statement she kept at her task as best she could.

Lisa and Jen stared at each other yet again, the two siblings fighting against their conflicting personalities while their respective partners pleasured them diligently.

“If I let her cum,” started Lisa, contemplating aloud, “I want something from you.”

Jen inhaled deeply with Katey still suckling her breast, and with increasing enthusiasm. “Okay.”

“Since you’re the ‘lesbo’, I would like to be able to call upon your services for the next month.”

“A month?!” echoed Jen.

“Don’t worry, I’m not that needy! But Monica’s birthday is coming up. You always were her favorite…” Lisa’s words faded and her tone dropped, a combination of nostalgia and disappointment.

Jen dropped her head down. Katey was ardently and blissfully enjoying Jen’s fuller breasts, kneading, kissing, sucking and fondling them with free reign. She was happy simply to be there, in that moment, willfully ignoring the world around her in order to focus on Jen. Nothing else seemed to matter. Taking some amount of comfort from this, Jen looked up at Lisa with a similarly blissful expression.

“Sure. Why not.”

The young girl was too excited to continue tonguing her owner. Jen was negotiating for her orgasm! Becky could very nearly scream she was so excited!

Lisa grinned, almost as happy as Becky. For a moment she was worried that she was being too greedy, but now she was glad she had been even if she couldn’t quite understand why Jen had agreed to it. Having her for a whole month… Lisa hadn’t had so much control over her younger sister in a very long time.

They sat there a moment, each taking in what lay before them, whether seconds from now or weeks away. Lisa was the first to speak up.

“Great! Then get over here and give me a hand with her!”

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote