Thread: Library Strip!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
Hccmike
Account Banned

My Story
So I went to my local libray and decided to do this dare. The worker there is normaly half asleep watching TV with headphones behind the desks so I should be ok, but you never know and thats half the fun! So i go to one of the uncomly read and browsed section... I think it was cliassical childresn literature.. (Pippylongstockings and such...). I got there found an open shelf so I could stash my cloths and got naked and threw em in. Then I started to move I went down 5 rows then stoped cuase I got a litaly nervouse I waited another few minutes and then decided to move a little farther up at this time i was maybe 10 rows away from the front desk. Then to my horror a small group of people come in. 2 girls and 1 guy maybe a year or two younger then me. I had to quickly hide behind one of the book shelves. I soon realised that they were still coming twords me and that I would have to move fast if I wanted to avoid getting sene. I quickly turned and ran down the isles and then ducked into another grouping of shelfings. I looked back and saw that the other kids were now in the row that I was just in! I decided that I had have enough for the day and snuck back to my cloths and left like nothing had ever happend.

funt imes
Hccmike is offline   Reply With Quote