Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 09:32 PM   #204
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Okay, I know its been too long, but a lot of crazy things happened so first, I want to wish you all Masters, Mistresses, sluts, slaves and others A happy new year, full of happiness.

After a quick explanation about my long absence, I'll continue to tell you about the Halloween party.

Not long after the said party, I began to feel a strange pain in my chest. It wasn't alarming, and didnt last for long, and mostly happened after a meal. So I though I just had bad digestion, so I took some rollaids and forgot about it.
I tried to eat healtier food, do more excercises, but to no avail...

then...
came the first week of december...

Sunday night, to be precise... not long after a great meal prepared by my slaves, I sat in front of the tv to watch some America's Funniest Home Video. It was then that the pain came back... with reinforcement! Its hard to try to explain how bad it felt. Almost as if someone stuck a sword right in the middle of my chest. And it didn't diminished... I got worse by the minute. I began to sweat, to loose my breath, to shake...

I tought to myself ''this is it, I'm having a heart attack and I'm gonna die...''

Tira was the first to notice. She rushed towards me, calling Sophitia and Katt and in a split second, the three of them surrounded me. Sophitia asked me a ton of questions, to which I replied, but the pain got even worse...

Despite my refusal to go to the hospital, Sophitia managed to reason me and we all got into my car.

To cut a long story short, I got to the ER, the monitored my heart, took blood samples and even took my temperature... with a fucking rectal thermometer!!

They ran tests after tests.
My blood was clean, I had no viruses of any sort.
My heart is in great condition, the X-rays they took of my lungs came back clean too... the last thing they had to do was to have me pass an echography.... but the technician wasnt there... so I had to spend the whole night at the hospital. The put me on and IV and game me two shots of morphine to try to ease the pain... which didnt work.

Of course, my slaves weren't allowed to stay with me... not even after Tira pleaded with the head nurse, almost crying. So I sent them back, reassuring them that since it didnt seem to be major, they could rest easy.

When the morning came (I didnt sleep at all, and I had a really bad night despite the morphine injections) I passed an echo... and they found out that I have a 16 millimeters stone in my gall bladder and that I'll have to get surgery to have it removed....

The pain finally diminished and I was dismissed.
I have an appointment on january 19th for a consultation, then the doctor will decide a date for my surgery... and then a convalescing spanning from 4 weeks to 6 weeks....

When I told my slaves about it, they assured me that they would be there to support me and take good care of me.
Since Tira is temporarily unemployed (until may) she'll most likely be the one spending her days with me.

She postponed her breast surgery for that purpose.

Well thats it for now. I need to rest a bit.
I'll try to come by soon to continue the Halloween party.... you'll see, I was happy and proud that night... and one sorry slave got what he deserved...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote