Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #17
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The girls came back in with a rainbow of colors in their hands. There were dresses, skirts, socks, boots, bathing suits. It was like they came back from an all you can grab event at the most feminine of stores. They were laughing at the site of me licking Claire's feet naked, while on my knees none the less.

Claire pushed me away with her foot in my face, got out of her chair, and approached the pile of clothes. “we didn't know what to get so we figured, make him try them all on”! Said one of the girls. “That’s a wonder full idea” said Claire, with that evil look once again. “Make him try this on first its soo adorable” said Lindsey, who was holding up a pink pair of panties with the word “Adorable” in on the backside.

Instantly I started blushing and all the girls were giggling, with those evil smiles. Lindsey threw the panties at me and said “Now put them on you lil slut”. I caught them as they slid down my face, and just stared at them for a second. That word “Adorable” was going to scar me forever. Without warning Claire smacked my ass so hard, the sound was almost deafening. “HURRY UP YOU LIL BITCH, PUT THEM ON” she said.

So I sighed realizing there was no point in fighting it, and I slowly slid my first leg through and then the second and started sliding up. The whole time the girls were laughing. As I pulled them up over my crotch everything pressed together, they were so tight. I could feel my ass cheeks hanging out them in the back, and then without warning I heard that click sound again. When I turned Claire was taking pictures on her phone once again.

Trying to protect my dignity I turned around, and put my hands over the front of them, which only made the girls laugh more, and my humiliation worse. “No, no, no lil miss adorable, don’t try and cover up. For that you have to dance in them for us!” My cheeks at this point were so red, Lindsey and the other girl where bent over laughing and could hardly stand up. Claire put her phone on her music stand, and played baby got back.

At first I was just standing there with my legs shaking. I was frozen, the humiliation was just too much. “NICK, IF YOU DON’T START SHAKING THAT ADORABLE LIL ASS, IMA SEND THAT PICTURE I JUST TOOK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS”. Holding back tears, I started dancing, and shaking everything. At one point I was on all fours shaking it in the air. I was so embarrassed. Suddenly the doorbell rang, and all the girls gave me an evil look.

“Sounds like the pizzas here, why don’t you go and get it for us nick” said Claire who handed me a $20 bill. My heart was beating in my chest. I couldn’t go to the door like this! Standing in nothing but a tight pair of pink panties that said adorable on the butt, but I had no choice. They turned off the song, and a slowly walked downstairs with my head down.
My hand was shaking as I reached for the doorknob, but I slowly opened it.

There standing a petite blonde girl with blue eyes holding the pizza. Her eyes widened at the site of me. And then she burst out laughing. “Aww those are so cute, i'm wearing the same ones!” I handed her the $20 bill, and as I turned around I heard “Awwh that’s so adorable” from the pizza girl as she walked away laughing, never in my life have I been this humiliated.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-27-2013 at 07:05 PM.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote