View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 12:44 AM   #75
Gust_R3

Default Looking for a masochist female

Im a lesbian mistress and I will put this as simply as possible. If I tell you to do something you will do it. If I tell you to masturbate on your porch you will do it. If I tell you to do anal or fist yourself you will do it even if you have never done it before. If I tell you to walk around all day with a dildo in your ass and pussy you will do it. If I tell you to do it outside while moaning loudly or screaming certain words you wil do it. I will expect videos of all my commands being carried out, or pics only if vids are either impossible or I specifically say pic. If I tell you to record longer then 2 minutes or it just ends up being longer then you will record it and send it to my email which I will provide. If you fail to follow an order you will be punished. I only take on female slaves. I will not send you any pics or vids of me so don't ask. You must, I repeat must send a live pic that proves you are a girl or you will be ignored. Only way to get out of command is an emergency situation or a family situation. If you meet the requirements and are interested then message me on Kik at Gust_R3
Gust_R3 is offline   Reply With Quote