Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 02:01 PM   #35
Luffy90

Chapter 34

“Ruby was it?” The man in the cat suit asked her.
  “Yeah?” Ruby responded.
  “Can you go behind my desk and bring the can of whipped cream with you?”
  Ruby looked over at Kate before going over to the desk, she was still sitting down on her knees in her complete cat outfit. Ruby got the cream and held it out in front of her to give it to him.
  “You’re gonna be in charge of the cream. Just use it when i tell you to and this challenge will be over quickly, it’s all up to the cat lady here.” He said looking down at Kate who still looked miserable.

The man undid a zipper in his crotch area and opened up his suit to let his cock hang out, it looked small as it was released from the suit, but it was still soft. The man then went down on all four and started circling Kate slowly, as if he was inspecting her, before finally stopping in front of her again, still on his hands and knees. “Now cat, i want you to lay down on your back for me.”
  Kate did as she was told and followed the instructions he gave her.
  “Good.” The man said, before turning his head back to Ruby. “Now, take the can and put some cream on her pussy, make sure to get some deep inside it aswell so that she gets it everywhere.”

Ruby placed her hand on the top of the can so that she was ready to press it, before going down in front of Kate. Ruby met her eyes for a second and Kate gave a short nod back as an approval before Ruby started. She placed her thumb and finger on each side of her pussy and spread it slightly before applying the cream. She could see Kate’s legs give a slight twitch as the cold cream hit her, but she remained calm after that.

“Good, that’s your job done.” The man said to Ruby, hinting for her to step to the side. “Now it’s my time to get all this cream off of her, so that she can get all nice and clean again.”

Ruby walked over to the wall and sat down, leaning her back against it with her knees up to her chest and holding her arms around them. Sitting to the side of them she could see him lower his head and disappear between Kate’s legs and start to lick her.
  Kate could not stop herself from moaning with pleasure, as he kept licking her, she seemed to get more and more into it. Kate placed her paw hands on the top of his head to make him stay there, but as she did that he pulled back.
  “Bad cat!” He said, as Kate just lied there on her back with a surprised look on her face. “I’m cleaning you, not pleasuring you! Now that you clearly showed that you can’t follow simple orders to easily win you key, you need to be punished. Get back on all four!”

Kate turned herself around on all four, facing him.
  “Turn around!” He said with an angry voice.
  Kate did as she was told and gave Ruby a nervous look back as she made her turn.
  The man then lifted up Kate’s tail and layed it across her back before moving closer to her. He placed his paws on both sides of her butt and started forcing himself into her from behind.
  Ruby could do nothing but sit back and watch as Kate was taken by this man in the cat suit, pushing himself into her again and again with slow but hard thrusts. Kate let out a few screams as he kept going, harder and faster each time before finally pulling out and shooting his load across the floor.

“Now be a good cat and clean that up.” He said as he walked back to the desk he sat on earlier.
  Ruby stood up and started to walk over to Kate to comfort her, she could see the tears filling up in her eyes.
  “You! Sit back down! You just wait until she is done.” He said with a clear and angry tone.
  Ruby sat back down against her will, not wanting to make this any worse.
  Kate then slowly walked over to the spot where he had shot his load, still on all four, before lowering her head down to lick it up. The thick and fresh load of semen was hard to lick up by just using her tongue, so Kate had to lick the same spots several times to get it all cleaned up as it kept moving along the floor with her tongue. After finishing, Kate looked back up to the man to see if he approved.
  “Good cat.” He said and pulled a key out and threw it down in front of Kate. “Had you not behaved so poorly, you would have gotten that key by just letting me clean you. Now, take off the suit and leave. Both of you!”

Kate didn’t take long to remove the outfit and grabbed the key from the floor. She rushed over to Ruby and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the room with her, not saying a word.