View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #28
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
I don't like these options either. It gets too 'agressive' too fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post

Option 2: I roll an odd and have to cum in front of everybody.
I have an idea....
--------------------------------------------------

I am embarased yet excited to have my dick so exposed but I am surprised a little that Dan has chosen this dare for me. Even with my modification I hastily suggested I know that this task is now one I had relished. I look to my wife for guidance.

She notices my exasperation immediatly and seems to have concern herself. She knows, as well as I do, that I have an amazing ability to withold my orgasim in a tantric like trance. She also knows that once I cum I fall asleep and can't be roused for need of a little nap. I do not want Dan to be the only dick left in the game and Pam would hate to have this night end with me in a heap on the floor.

"You wish!" Pam states, refering to my modification request. "Dan, you naughty boy you! What makes you think you can make my man cum that easily. Shouldn't he have to work for it a little?" She ask. I sence that her quick thinking to cover for me just turned into a devilish desire.

Option 1: "You're right!" says Dan "He does not deserve such satisfaction... Let me give him something else instead"

Option 2: "Good idea!" Interjects Tara, her eyes lighting up. "He does need to work for his orgasim a little bit first... and I have just the idea"
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote